Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indept Half time stats for soccer games

Options
  • 02-10-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

I have been collating Half time stats ( Sots, soffts, corners, frees etc ) for all the games from a few different different leagues as I couldn't find any website, free or subscription that gave me this sort of historical data in a usable format. ( Rball.com do it but it's pretty much un useable ) Other sites do HT scores available for lots of leagues but this sort of info is of little or no use. You need to know posession, sots to have any idea of how a game was played out. Having a few jars last evening a mate suggested that sort of info is something people would find very useful ( I know I do ) and should share. Either free or otherwise. As I figured it takes a lot of effort on my own part each sat afternoon to collect the data during the intervals and so would want to have some sort or renumeration for if shared, is this data something that you as a punter would consider paying a small charge to use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

http://www.inplaytrading.com, but it's subscription.

Otherwise, flashscore would have all that info...so long as the game has the 'live centre' icon beside it.

I wouldn't use Bet365 for stats, they are unreliable.
    inplaytrading use Betfair's stat's API, it's more reliable than Bet365 but not perfect, imo Flashscore is the best.

What I mean by reliable is that Bet365 will often class a cross caught by a goalkeeper as a SOT for the attacking team.

Advertisement