Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Sale - Cervelo P2 TT bike, SRM wired Power Meter, Set of Zipp 404 clinchers

Options
  • 02-10-2015 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭

As above, i have a lot for sale.

Cervelo 51cm P2 - Full Ultegra, rides like a dream and is a really fast/good looking bike. I am 5ft 8 and this would suit 5.5 to 5.9, see size chart http://www.cervelo.com/media/docs/P2-bd9e4d19-8f04-483a-b3f9-7343cad65732-0.pdf
    If you bought this bike its guaranteed to save you 60w and improve your pulling power with the ladies.
    Looking for €1,600 without wheels.

SRM Power Meter - Wired Dura ace 53/39. In good condition with just a few scuff marks on the crank arm. 172.5mm crank arm length and it comes with the power control V head unit. Have two wired mounts and a tt one. Looking €650.

I would sell the lot for €2,200.

I will try get better photos up as the bike is currently in a bike box.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

oh sweet jesus............between you and Tango. The ****ing temptation. I nearly bought that bike from stevie 4 years ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

ray o wrote: »
    oh sweet jesus............between you and Tango. The ****ing temptation. I nearly bought that bike from stevie 4 years ago!

It would suit you, along with the wheels and the power meter....the gold standard of power meters:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

only one question. p3 or p5?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

What sort of mileage is on the wheels? What cassette is on them? Are they running well? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

It would suit you, along with the wheels and the power meter....the gold standard of power meters:)

Not at that price! :)

• Advertisement

pgibbo wrote: »
    What sort of mileage is on the wheels? What cassette is on them? Are they running well? Cheers.

I have no idea as i bought them second hand, to me they look like low mileage as a very clean set of wheels. The bearings were recently serviced before i bought them and they run true and roll very well.
    I only put about 300/400kms since i had them. 23/11 sram cassette on them.

mossym wrote: »
    only one question. p3 or p5?

Perhaps neither, considering a Ridley Dean Fast but have not made up my mind yet or looked into a replacement until i sell off this first.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Tempted by the wheels. :) It would be wrong to put a 28/11 on them though. :)

Oryx wrote: »
    Tempted by the wheels. :) It would be wrong to put a 28/11 on them though. :)

I have a spare 25/12 i could put on them....you don't need a 28 :)

Zipp wheels are now in fact sold offline. Bike and power meter remain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr Tango

I will also be looking to sell my zipps separately so if any small people that buy frans bike want some good wheels to go on it pm me.

Zipp 404 and 808. Plus wheel cover that I bought in August for 130€.

Looking €800.

Bike and PM still for sale.

Price drop to 1.5k for the TT bike and €550 for the wired SRM otherwise I am holding on to them.

Bike gone (sniff sniff) just the Power Meter left.

Advertisement