Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank with best onine service

• 02-10-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

What is the best bank in Ireland for ease of transfer of money? I have a Bank of Ireland account but to transfer I need to request a code to add a payee and then wait 5-7 days for this code. I'm just wondering if there is a bank that will allow me to transfer money immediately by just entering the sort code and account name and number of the person I want to transfer to.
    I am not a resident so Rabodirect is not an option.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭Cb9

If you register your mobile as being able to receive security codes you can add a payee to Bank of Ireland in minutes, they text you the code instead of sending it in the mail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Cb9 wrote: »
    If you register your mobile as being able to receive security codes you can add a payee to Bank of Ireland in minutes, they text you the code instead of sending it in the mail.

Thanks. I tried to register my mobile online but it seems I still need to wait 5-7 to receive the code by post. Do you know if they send the code by text to international numbers?

Advertisement