Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap room in Dublin tonight

Options
  • 02-10-2015 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a site/app for unsold rooms in Dublin?

Had a look on Hotel Tonight but they're too expensive

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Need to be very lucky to book a Friday night at any time let alone on the day. What sort of price are you looking to get something for?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Airbnb.ie and homestay.com. They are rooms in people's homes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Why is dublin dear tonight

Hotels Combined has one room in the Generator in Smithfield for €30

bigpink wrote: »
    Why is dublin dear tonight

Its every night not just tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

jimmii wrote: »
    Its every night not just tonight.

2 years i was in dublin alot got places 70 alot but prices gone crazy now even with no events on

bigpink wrote: »
    2 years i was in dublin alot got places 70 alot but prices gone crazy now even with no events on

Yeh it has jumped up alright. Even PayPal are asking staff to offer spare rooms to new staff instead of putting them up in Hotels! I have a shop in the City Centre and there are noticeably more tourists around this year hotels seem to be cashing in while they can!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Try priceline.com maybe. You tell them how much you're willing to pay and they let hotels accept or reject your bid.

Advertisement