Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead Guitarist sought. North County Dublin.

• 02-10-2015 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

‘Railway House Band’ are in need of a lead guitarist!

Ideally someone who can carry a few bvs as a lot of the set is harmony driven.

We focus on playing accessible music that people will know, while avoiding the clichéd cover band numbers.

We are all experienced musicians, just returning to playing. All in mid 30s +.

We all have jobs/families so this is about the love of playing rather than about money - in saying that we are just at the stage of getting a demo completed and hoping to seek out some paying gigs asap!

Our guitarist has decided to retire due to family commitments so hoping for someone with a bit of experience who can jump in and is happy to make a weekly commitment to rehearse.

We rehearse once a week in Balbriggan. We're all based in North County Dublin.

If this sounds like your vibe then get in touch!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 colm wade

Hi,i'm a lead guitarist playing for twenty years now and can sing BV if need be.Own transport,pa,lights,and great gear.Lots of experience gigging and easy to work with.

Hi,i'm a lead guitarist playing twenty years now and can sing BV if need be.Own transport,pa,lights,and great gear.Plenty of experience gigging and easy to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Coz

PM Sent Colm

Hi,i think i might fit in nicely with your setup.Here's my phone no,0863420365.call me anytime cheers Colm.

Advertisement