Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting in ''the boot inn''

Options
  • 02-10-2015 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi There,

This may be a long shot or i may be in the wrong forum, but im wondering what happened to the painting that used to hang on the wall of the boot inn pub at the back of dublin airport. it was called "forgotten" and was of a pony/donkey left sad and uncared for in a snowy field. ive searched the internet to no avail, i would love if i could even get a photo of it.

Regards Keith.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from Food & Drink to Dublin County North.

tHB

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The Boot Inn was owned by the Weldon family and as far as I know Matt Weldon still owns The Slipper in Glasnevin, their other pub. You could try contacting him, maybe the family still have it or a photo of it.

Advertisement