Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sugru - 40% off this weekend

• 02-10-2015 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

just received an email from Sugru to say 40% off all orders over £20 this weekend only. it is showing up on the checkout page once you have over £20 in your basket!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭iniall

viztopia wrote: »
    just received an email from Sugru to say 40% off all orders over £20 this weekend only. it is showing up on the checkout page once you have over £20 in your basket!

Odd - the email I got said 40% off all orders over £15...

Good bargain anyway - ordered some Sugru + magnets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

just rechecked and it says orders over €20 not £20 as I had indicated so the exchange difference is probably the difference between 15 & 20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

tried to buy some there and the offer wasn't coming up - is there a special offer code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

woodseb wrote: »
    tried to buy some there and the offer wasn't coming up - is there a special offer code?

viztopia wrote: »
    it is showing up on the checkout page once you have over £20 in your basket!

As above.

As above.

not for me

• Advertisement

Worked for me. No code, just happens automatically when you go to checkout.

might only be for people who had signed up previously?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Looks like mailing list only. Has the option to forward it though, PM emails?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

I got 10% off. It popped up after awhile on the checkout page. Needed to buy some anyway, so 10% is better than 0% :)

Looks like mailing list only. Has the option to forward it though, PM emails?

PM sent thanks

• Advertisement

Ballyv24 wrote: »
    I got 10% off. It popped up after awhile on the checkout page. Needed to buy some anyway, so 10% is better than 0% :)

I got this as well after a period of inactivity. It replaced my 40% discount! I think it might always be there to try to stop you from exiting checkout without buying. I went back to the store, then back to checkout and got the 40% again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

If its possible to forward on those 40% off emails , I would appreciate one it someone is not using their discount.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Didnt work for me I'm afraid , no discount at all (let it get to Paypal stage as well)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Never heard of this stuff, and gave no need for it.

But I want some. ...it's bloody wondertabuloustic.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Larry Bee

Check their Facebook page, the link has been updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Larry Bee wrote: »
    Check their Facebook page, the link has been updated.

That link worked for me. 40% applied at checkout

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Extremely handy stuff this, picked up an 8 pack and the magnet pack. For anyone with kids this stuff is brilliant for fixing toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Alora

the offer code appears for me as: FU2wOs19frV025w

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭BobCobb

The 40% discount is back on for this weekend, until midnight Monday.
    40% off orders over €20 with code OOHBABYBABY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

shopbanner_slim_shop_banner_white.jpg

https://sugru.com/buy

Shipping from €2.99 to ROI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Code worked for me. 40% off excluding shipping at €3.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

They have an offer of Todays Deals on Amazon also today - Sugru Mouldable Glue - 8 Colours (Pack of 8) for £8.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

As any one on here put this stuff too good use ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

SCOOP 64 wrote: »

Fixed a few things a few things. Handy stuff IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

This shows on front page and works no problem. Only issue is that it is not easy to see where to enter it. I passed thru to paypal and had to go back. Code entry is shaded out and under grand total on the right just before you select payment method. Saw this product when created and thought great but never saw again so thanks OP, I need this:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

SCOOP 64 wrote: »

I had good headphones but the jack was getting weak from wear and tear. A bit of sugru around it and its good as new. also some in the earbud cover makes better fit and sound isolation:

https://sugru.com/guides/how-to-make-a-neat-and-easy-custom-fit-earbud-in-ear-monitors

search sugru in youtube and you'll find all sorts of ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

fulhamfan wrote: »
    This shows on front page and works no problem. Only issue is that it is not easy to see where to enter it. I passed thru to paypal and had to go back. Code entry is shaded out and under grand total on the right just before you select payment method. Saw this product when created and thought great but never saw again so thanks OP, I need this:)

Thanks for that, was struggling to see where I put the code in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

My two packs arrived - I'm a bit bothered by the fact the best before dates are so close, November and February. I have maybe two jobs to do with it so can see a fair bit of it being wasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭coffee to go

sweetie wrote: »
    My two packs arrived - I'm a bit bothered by the fact the best before dates are so close, November and February. I have maybe two jobs to do with it so can see a fair bit of it being wasted.

Keeping it in the fridge extends the expiry date.

More fun is opening a pack, fixing what you need to fix with half of it, and then wandering the house for an hour looking for other things to sugrulize :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gymnipities

Advertisement