Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swansea City vs Tottenham 4th 4:00 KO

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

09_09_09 wrote: »
    He should have taken Chadli off and put Clinton on.

poch must have read your post ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

prodsc wrote: »
    That will happen but probably with 15 to go!

Well 27!

eriksen with a screamer!

Beauty Christian

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Magic ;)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

We've got to push on now and win this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Some goal!!!

Great effort Clinton😞

Bit harsh on Dier. Misses Liverpool game.

prodsc wrote: »
    Bit harsh on Dier. Misses Liverpool game.

that nji lad has been milking every fooking tackle all game :(

hope dembele kicks him into orbit first chancce he gets:D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

WTF Townsend doing?

pathetic cross from townsend

blow it up ref this game has been a write off

Townsend wasting every ball he gets.

4mins added time so save our asses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

I just can't think of any other word for Townsend except W@^℅€R.

hugo saving our asses again but a draw aint worth a fook

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Didn't see the game, gladly take the draw though. Not an easy ground by any means. Came back twice.

Townsend, his step overs and his *****y shots are so annoying. Greedy fecker.

Unbeaten since the United game at the start of the season,not bad I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭tomo75

In fairness, Kane is off the mark :rolleyes: and we are still unbeaten since Utd game. Not a bad result in fairness.

Now Rodgers is sacked. Day is getting worse.

****,I was hoping he would be still in charge for our game against them in two weeks time.

tippspur wrote: »
    ****,I was hoping he would be still in charge for our game against them in two weeks time.

same here bad enough dier is suspended

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

A draw from an away match on the Sunday after a Thurs night game sounds about right

Montero makes a big difference to that Swansea team, particularly to Gomis. If he wasn't playing then we'd have won that game. Unlucky to some extent ... Kane's O.G. etc.

... Liverpool up next with their new manager most likely. That's going to be a tough one now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

A draw from an away match on the Sunday after a Thurs night game sounds about right

Montero makes a big difference to that Swansea team, particularly to Gomis. If he wasn't playing then we'd have won that game. Unlucky to some extent ... Kane's O.G. etc.

... Liverpool up next with their new manager most likely. That's going to be a tough one now too.

We should be fancying Liverpool at home with the pressure they are under now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I'm not overly disappointed, in fairness we never looked like losing. It's just a pity we couldn't go on and knick the goal we needed.

It's a pity about Kane's goal, it's going to do his confidence no favours. The best we can hope for is that he gets a few with England this week and picks it up from there when he's back.

It's never enjoyable seeing Townsend. He's a one trick pony but the trick never comes off - yet he does it again and again..... and..... again!
    He's just not on the wave length of Kane, Eriksen, Son, Alli and even Lamela.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

decent performance

bar a brain fart by Harry Kane at the corner we would have won

plenty to be positive about - we're young talented side and all of the players seem to have bought into Poch's system.

It would be nice to get one or two class footballers in and elevate our chances but I guess that's just not Spurs anymore - as a result we'll be in the Europa League again next season and for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement