Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data overcharging

Options
  • 02-10-2015 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭

I have called eircom Ltd  t/a Eir  four times since Friday 25th Sept 2015 requesting a breakdown of all broadband data on our account since 1st January 2015

in 5 years we never were surcharged for data however in 2015 its on every bill.

It doesnt make since because for the first 4 years we had our home and also 5 office computers linked onto this package due to Eircom been unable to provide broadband on both the home and office landlines ( they botth come off the one telecom pole)

why wount eircom provide this information in the post

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I have called eircom Ltd  t/a Eir  four times since Friday 25th Sept 2015 requesting a breakdown of all broadband data on our account since 1st January 2015

It doesnt make since because for the first 4 years we had our home and also 5 office computers linked onto this package due to Eircom been unable to provide broadband on both the home and office landlines ( they botth come off the one telecom pole)

Hi lakill Farm

I can confirm that eir do not send out further information on usage beyond what can be identified by the usage stats meter which can be found on "my eir" here: https://my.eir.ie/eir/transactional/login/

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Hi lakill Farm

I can confirm that eir do not send out further information on usage beyond what can be identified by the usage stats meter which can be found on "my eir" here: https://my.eir.ie/eir/transactional/login/

Thanks
    Al
    Al???

don't worry I have emailed eircom to tell them to cancel the service 

No way are eircom throwing the saddle on me anymore

Eir might be a new name,  but its the same shameful customer service with poor management attitude. Its a pity it wasn't allowed to fold a few years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi lakill Farm

Thanks
    Al
    Al???

don't worry I have emailed eircom to tell them to cancel the service 

No way are eircom throwing the saddle on me anymore

Eir might be a new name,  but its the same shameful customer service with poor management attitude. Its a pity it wasn't allowed to fold a few years ago
    I'm very sorry to hear you are cancelling service with us, apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement