Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior Design courses - characteristics of each

Options
  • 02-10-2015 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm asking this for a friend. I am looking for advice on interior design courses - preferably degree level.

There are a number of courses offered around the country (both in public colleges and some private schools) and I'd like to find out about the various strengths and weasknesses of each and what sort of jobs graduates would then be able to find work in. What sort of reputations might these courses have amongst potential employers, like what courses are preferred by builders of business complexes, or MNCs as opposed to interior designers for nice homes? What do the various modules train you for?

I've seen courses advertised in Interior Design Academy of Ireland, IADT, NCAD, Griffith Dublin and I'm sure there are others.

What sort of awards are needed or preferred from the course to work afterwards?

Advertisement