Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAS housing transfers??

Options
  • 02-10-2015 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm not sure if anyone know much about getting transferred from a RAS property in one town to another? I am currently in a two bedroom apartment in Athy. I am pregnant on my third baby and I am a newly single mother. I have no family or anyone down here to talk to. Transport is atrocious so I can't leave the town very often. Can anyone shed any light on my situation? Does anyone know any landlords who will accept ras in any town on the green bus route in Kildare.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think you will need to find suitable properties and then ask the landlord.
    As a landlord i except rent allowance but not the RAS scheme.

Advertisement