Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

access to spouses calls/text messages

Options
  • 02-10-2015 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I'm new to this forum and I'm not very tech friendly.Is there anybody that can help me or point me in the right direction to getting access to my spouses mobile texts and calls.Her phone is glued to her 24/7,she even sleeps with it under her pillow.I know that there is something going on but I can't prove it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

This'll go down well......

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rockbridge

I DONT GET YA?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Hire a private investigator if you think something is "going on". I doubt accessing someone's private text messages without their permission is legal, and we're not about to help you break the law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭GuessWhoEh

Or you could just ask her if anything is going on? I'm sure there's other ways then trying to hack into anything

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

How old are you? I would assume fairly young?

From my experiences, heavy smartphone usage is fairly typical with young people these days. You should trust your partner until you are given reason otherwise, that's when you let them know of your concerns, you know, instead of going Aiden Pearce on their phone.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

Wait till she has a shower!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

rockbridge wrote: »
    I DONT GET YA?

Why are you shouting? I'm not deaf

• Registered Users Posts: 20 nadroir

Give her your phone and let her read everything and see how you like it. It's her phone, you didn't become one person on marriage. Stop being so possessive and paranoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

Need to move this to the Hardware forum - OP needs a hammer - hit her over the head and take the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭booooring!

Yes if you can gain possession of her phone but its its illegal so not posting it here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

If she has half a brain she won't be using her main phone for whatever she's up to and hiding it like that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

And I think this thread has run it's course..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement