Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some things never change

Options
  • 02-10-2015 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

So i innocently thought that with the rebrand exercise Eircom have undertaken, things would change on the customer service front. I decided to compare bundles for my business, to what I am paying with vodafone business. Admittedly, Vodafone have their flaws but as a business customer, I have always had my account queries treated promptly and professionally.
    I called Eir sales today to get some figures for business packages, first I was left on hold for nearly 20 mins, I gave up and called later in the day, a sales advisor advised me they couldn't help me with my questions but a dedicated business advisor would call me back within the hour. Unsurprisingly no call back, so Eir, if this is what you are like to prospective customers don't expect me to change over even if you come in slightly cheaper than the competition.
    Disappointed 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Well you're still dealing with a cheap as chips outsourced help desk run for a US hedge fund

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kefir32 wrote: »
    So i innocently thought that with the rebrand exercise Eircom have undertaken, things would change on the customer service front. I decided to compare bundles for my business, to what I am paying with vodafone business. Admittedly, Vodafone have their flaws but as a business customer, I have always had my account queries treated promptly and professionally.
    I called Eir sales today to get some figures for business packages, first I was left on hold for nearly 20 mins, I gave up and called later in the day, a sales advisor advised me they couldn't help me with my questions but a dedicated business advisor would call me back within the hour. Unsurprisingly no call back, so Eir, if this is what you are like to prospective customers don't expect me to change over even if you come in slightly cheaper than the competition.
    Disappointed 
    Hi kefir32

I'm genuinely sorry to hear of this and apologies are clearly in order here as you should have been called back. If you would like to PM me your contact details I will be very happy to arrange one of our business sales agents to call you.

Thank you

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

still no call Al
    quelle surprise............................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kefir32 wrote: »
    still no call Al
    quelle surprise............................
    I have not yet received a PM from you Kefir32,

Could you PM me your contact details and I will arrange a call this afternoon

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement