Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hpat

• 03-10-2015 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

I am planning to have a go at the hpat. Im going to put it down anyways in my cao form. If I do not like it, I can always change it, later on but I cannot add it. So as a result, im thinking of adding around 3 for med in my top 3.
    At the moment I have not made up my career, I just want to focus on my lc and take it one step at a time. I do not want to get pressured into anything.

Back to the hpat. As of now I have done no study or even looked at the type of qs asked.
    My original plan was to do a course 1 week before the hpat and then sit it. Like I said my first priority is LC. Would the course and lets say 2 weeks study be worth it to even bother sittin it and spending the money or should I just do it after I have decided my career and be fully committed to it(for example I could have decided to do med, in the summer, without doing hpat, but I get dentistry. I then go into dentistry and study for the hpat with also my course studies)
    I would really appreciate peoples opinions and feedbacks and weather I have a chance of getting a high percentile of just doing 2 weeks study and a course. I have no idea what course to even do.... Theres prep courses offered in schools and then theres those online companies. Would they be the same yes?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement