Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter Recommendation - Kitchen Renovation

Options
  • 03-10-2015 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hello there,

2 questions today!

1) Has anyone had their kitchen units repainted/ resprayed? Which would they recommend? Also, can you recommend anyone local for the job? What is the usual price for a job like this?

2) Can anyone recommend someone for removal of interior wall to open up dining room/ kitchen (not sure if it's load-bearing, will need to be assessed). Removal of this wall will also require relocation of 2 rads.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭alphapa

Hello there,

2 questions today!

1) Has anyone had their kitchen units repainted/ resprayed? Which would they recommend? Also, can you recommend anyone local for the job? What is the usual price for a job like this?

2) Can anyone recommend someone for removal of interior wall to open up dining room/ kitchen (not sure if it's load-bearing, will need to be assessed). Removal of this wall will also require relocation of 2 rads.

Cheers :)

Give David Downey construction a call I wouldn't see past him! Done a job like that for my parents think he can sort the kitchen units aswel pm me for his num not sure if I can post on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Saysay19

Gary Wallace did ours 2 years ago and they are still in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend him!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Grant Stevens

Thanks lads, will try both.

Advertisement