Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeguard analogue timer.

Options
  • 03-10-2015 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any problems with these timers.

Bought one recently from meteor. Installed it on immersion. Set it to come on in mornings. Works some mornings not others.

Returned it for another one. Installed yesterday, didn't turn immersion on this morning.

I'm qualified electrician, immersion switch is on. If i turn the clock by hand immersion does come on. I wasnt actually up and watching at the on time but water wasnt hot.

Anyone else have any problems with these.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

yes, but I got a plug in one, push button boost, up to 2 hours. Great idea I thought,
    When I took it out of the pack, the plastic it's made from looked cheap, failed after first use.
    Good idea, but shame someone else doesn't make them in a better quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

Got fed up with this time guard unit. Bought a flash one the other day. Installed it and all is back as it should be.

No more time guard.....or meteor

Advertisement