Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting a chargeback...

Options
  • 03-10-2015 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭
    Unregistered Users

Saw on TV that An Post's subcontractor's strike action triggered advice NOT to post anything until further notice - is there any other way I could send off Visa Debit chargeback request?

Email hopefully?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

joujoujou wrote: »
    Saw on TV that An Post's subcontractor's strike action triggered advice NOT to post anything until further notice - is there any other way I could send off Visa Debit chargeback request?

Email hopefully?
    The two or three times I've requested chargebacks on my BoI Visa or Mastercards I did it by phone to the customer service number on the back of the card. I guess if you do it by phone, that will allow the customer service staff to validate your request with the usual security questions, which they couldn't do by email.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Well, they couldn't do it by snail mail either. ;)

But thanks, I'll ring them. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

joujoujou wrote: »
    Well, they couldn't do it by snail mail either. ;)

But thanks, I'll ring them. :)
    Hi joujoujou,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you call BOI Direct on 0818365365 a representative can take your request over the phone. Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-Midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and Bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement