Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading with your child

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

amdublin wrote: »
    This is a very informative video from fingal library about reading and talking with your baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGT0GD-N5c&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for sharing this. I found it very informative and helpful. It's something I enjoy doing with my daughter. Hopefully she will always enjoy books

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I found it really good. I didn't know about the repetition, showing your mouth, answering back, adding words.

I found it incredibly informative in just those couple of minutes. I'm off to the library on Monday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

amdublin wrote: »
    I found it really good. I didn't know about the repetition, showing your mouth, answering back, adding words.

Neither did I! I used to sit her beside me but last night she was on my lap so she could see me. We joined our libary yesterday afternoon. All thanks to you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

Thanks for sharing. Excellent video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

We joined our libary yesterday afternoon.

One of the best things you can do for your child IMO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

bovril wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing. Excellent video.

Aww glad you liked it!

Advertisement