Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the cost of making a basic android app?

Options
  • 03-10-2015 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭

I'm currently working on a project and need to get a small android app made to prove a concept. As Im not an app developer, I haven't got the skills to actually make one nor do I have the time to go and learn how to do it.

I have the basic layout done using one of those online app makers but I need to get the next step of actually putting in some basic calculators ( Nothing overly complicated just a formula with 5 or 6 variable and some +,- ,*&/ ) The rest is just data entry and drop down boxes, the layout Ive done has 7 pages and 3 calculators.

On a rough estimate what is the charge to make an app like this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Very basic, non-commercial, proof of concept app. 500 - 1,000 Euro from a freelancer, I'd imagine. 100 - 300 Euro offshore. 1,500+ Euro dev house / consultancy.

All depends on the functionality and how basic it really is.

Advertisement