Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Isofix Seats for a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso

Options
  • 03-10-2015 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi!

Hoping someone can please help us. Just bought a 141 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso. It has 3 Isofix points in the middle row but it won't take our three isofix seats 😠Does anyone have this car and know what three isofix seats will fit it? We will have a new born (due in a few weeks) in a maxi cosi plus base, we have a two year old who was in a Britax Safefix but that won't fit the new car and a 5 year old in a Be Safe iZi Up Fix. We want all three seats to be isofix, surely someone else has had this combination of ages before in this car? We don't mind changing the existing seats and buying new ones so that they will all fit but we do want 3 Isofix.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

My minder had the same car but a 2013. The baby's isofix seat has to go in the middle because of stupid underfloor storage :mad: so whatever space you have left will dictate the other seats! My fella hated being in the middle so I swapped seats with her and gave her the britax two way elite (not isofix suitable from 9kg not birth) as it can go in either left or right side back seats!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What is the reason for it not taking the seats?

Advertisement