Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Essien wrote: »
    That's what I'm hoping tbh. If this is what's happening then it'll be the first time under RA that the manager will be given such leeway. That'll be quite a turning point for the club and it could be the catalyst I mentioned previously that would spark a change in attitude from some players.

One thing is certain, had this happened to another manager he would have been sacked back in early October.

Theres a delicate balancing act, we dont want results to get worse and dont want to be turfed out fo the UCL but we also cant sack Jose again.

His record suggests hes not a flash in the pan manager when it comes to success, how he comes out of this will tell alot about the man and also the club.

I hope that when we line out at the new Stamford Bridge, sometime probably in 2020, that Jose is leading out Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,796 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Writing off top 4 at this stage is just silly. The likes of Leicester and West Ham are in this incredible purple patch and while they are certainly playing well, their intensity will drop as the toll of fatigue and injuries hit them. Other than United and Spurs - Chelsea have a fairly handy run into until the transfer window opens. I reckon they'll go on a bit of a run between now and January that should see them within striking distance of top 4. At that point Roman will get the chequebook out and the injection of a few fresh faces should be able to rescue the season for Chelsea.

I think Roman needs to be very careful about what he does next. If he sacks Mourinho - then he's basically saying that if players are unhappy with a manager (even the likes of Mourinho), then they can simply down tools and get him sacked. That sets a very dangerous precedent and means any new manager who joins the club will always have one hand tied behind his back when dealing with players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

11 games played and we are 10 points of 4th spot. 14 points of 1st place. Ater 11 games we are not dead yet. This time last year every one was compairing us to the invincables and wondering if we would ever lose a game again.

The way i see it is we have the best manager in the world, one of the greatest ever.
    We are by no means out of the CL yet. Its only a matter of time before the tide will turn.
    Roman would have sack Mou by now if he was going to. My guess is we will invest in one or two players in january and go one to finish 2nd.

I just hope Mou can get the likes of Hazard Fab and Matic back into form other wise he should drop them. He showed his rutless streak before.ie Raul/ Casillas if needs be drop Hazard for Kenedy/Willian/Pedro Drop Fab for Mikel/Ramires/LCheek.

And after all that off my chest il just post this, click on to breaking News to see that Mourinho has been sacked

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Writing off top 4 at this stage is just silly. The likes of Leicester and West Ham are in this incredible purple patch and while they are certainly playing well, their intensity will drop as the toll of fatigue and injuries hit them. Other than United and Spurs - Chelsea have a fairly handy run into until the transfer window opens. I reckon they'll go on a bit of a run between now and January that should see them within striking distance of top 4. At that point Roman will get the chequebook out and the injection of a few fresh faces should be able to rescue the season for Chelsea.

I think Roman needs to be very careful about what he does next. If he sacks Mourinho - then he's basically saying that if players are unhappy with a manager (even the likes of Mourinho), then they can simply down tools and get him sacked. That sets a very dangerous precedent and means any new manager who joins the club will always have one hand tied behind his back when dealing with players.

That is a very reasonable point, but Jose has made a string of bad calls since the season started be it team related or general. That is what will get him the sack at the end of the day as in many ways he is being way too loyal to the players.
    And for a manager who has such a reputation for the defensive side of the game (justifiably) the mess our defence is in defies logic. Loaning out players without replacements in hand is daft, playing Zouma out of position unbalancing our defence and attack is daft, persisting with JT and Cahill partnership when it is simply not working is daft. Insisting Baba II is not ready for the PL as he has not had a pre season with us and throwing Pedro straight into the team is daft. Removing our best defender (again) during the game is daft.
    For such an accomplished manager it is so difficult to understand what the hell is going on - there is something very very wrong here. Maybe it is that he is distracted with his Dad's illness, that would be very understandable so why not give him some compassionate leave and pick the ball up with him again after Christmas or early in the New Year. I know he would possibly insist that has nothing to do with it but his calls are baffling

Funny really given the start we have had most clubs fans would be calling for the managers head.

It was quite gratifying to hear his name chanted even when 1-3 down on Saturday as there is more to this than meets the eye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

That is a very reasonable point, but Jose has made a string of bad calls since the season started be it team related or general. That is what will get him the sack at the end of the day as in many ways he is being way too loyal to the players.
    And for a manager who has such a reputation for the defensive side of the game (justifiably) the mess our defence is in defies logic. Loaning out players without replacements in hand is daft, playing Zouma out of position unbalancing our defence and attack is daft, persisting with JT and Cahill partnership when it is simply not working is daft. Insisting Baba II is not ready for the PL as he has not had a pre season with us and throwing Pedro straight into the team is daft. Removing our best defender (again) during the game is daft.
    For such an accomplished manager it is so difficult to understand what the hell is going on - there is something very very wrong here. Maybe it is that he is distracted with his Dad's illness, that would be very understandable so why not give him some compassionate leave and pick the ball up with him again after Christmas or early in the New Year. I know he would possibly insist that has nothing to do with it but his calls are baffling

Yes i agree Mourinho has made some bad calls but he has made some super calls too like how he brought in costa and fab, Matic etc all add ing up to a title and a cup.
    Some players are loaned out for multiple reasons, we dont know the whole story behind some of the loans, maybe Mou does not think they are good enough and wants to sell but the buying clubs are not sure so the take the player on loan?
    Playing Zouma where he is , its because Mourinho feels Zouma is our best option, Ivan crap/Injuried, Dave is better than Baba at LB so its between Zouma and Aine.
    As for Baba i think Mou was right the games he played he was very dodgy and Pedro has massive experience and was obviously came to CFC to start games so Mourinho gave him a vote of confidence.
    Have faith in the man he knows what he is doing, i know we all have opinions but he is a clever man and see more than we see behind the scenes. Mou will get it right, trust him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

duploelabs wrote: »

Dan Levene has excellent connections at the club, I reckon there is some truth to this.

He also said the player who said he'd rather lose then play for Mourinho, it was said via his agent. Even if we sack Mourinho I'd send whoever said it to the reserves and sell them in January. That attitude absolutely stinks, from a professional footballer getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week. I wouldn't want a player as weak minded as that anywhere near the club, even if it was Hazard.

Dan Levene gets as much wrong as right and given how we have been playing its a 50/50 call in reality. I read a report yesterday somewhere saying the only reason Jose has not been sacked is because of the lack of a suitable replacement, that is as valid to be fair.

If we were to make a change then the international break would make sense but who to replace him? Difficult getting a top flight manager during the season and who is actually better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Tim the tool man Sherwhywoodntya is good to go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

My money, given his complete lack of form, on THAT player is Hazard

Dan Levene gets as much wrong as right and given how we have been playing its a 50/50 call in reality. I read a report yesterday somewhere saying the only reason Jose has not been sacked is because of the lack of a suitable replacement, that is as valid to be fair.

If we were to make a change then the international break would make sense but who to replace him? Difficult getting a top flight manager during the season and who is actually better.

He has like most journalists but I think the big difference being I don't think he's saying it to be sensationalist or purely to sell papers.

He's a Chelsea man and pro Mourinho so he must really believe it to publish it.

The lack of replacements available to Chelsea is a valid point, another thign to consider is, we sack Jose now and in 2 or 3 years time he'll probably rock up at Man City or Utd and clean up.

Most of the eejits on Twitter calling for his head are 12yr olds or people following the club a wet week and this is the first time that any of them know the relative lows we're going through now and theyre only used to managers getting sacked on the back of it.

Hell, even fans in the 90's have it easy compared to the draker days in the 70's and 80's.

Just on Leavane's article, I'd seriously hope its wide of the mark as the only thing that could make this season get any worse is to lose what I reckon is our greatest asset and sack Jose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

GavRedKing wrote: »
    The lack of replacements available to Chelsea is a valid point, another thign to consider is, we sack Jose now and in 2 or 3 years time he'll probably rock up at Man City or Utd and clean up.

Most of the eejits on Twitter calling for his head are 12yr olds or people following the club a wet week and this is the first time that any of them know the relative lows we're going through now and theyre only used to managers getting sacked on the back of it.

Hell, even fans in the 90's have it easy compared to the draker days in the 70's and 80's.

Just on Leavane's article, I'd seriously hope its wide of the mark as the only thing that could make this season get any worse is to lose what I reckon is our greatest asset and sack Jose.

I can't see Jose at either City or United tbh.

Lukker- wrote: »
    I can't see Jose at either City or United tbh.

Would be surprised by City if they win the league again this season as seems likely it would be grossly unfair to sack Pellegrini. I think United could be different it is clear that managing a top club is very difficult with neither Moyes or LVG really cutting the mustard I assume when the next appointment is made it will be a manager from the top drawer with the right age and success profile which Jose has.
    That said I would expect PSG to be the next port of call for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

peteeeed wrote: »

FYP. Reading that article she's going after both Mourinho and the club.

Would be surprised by City if they win the league again this season as seems likely it would be grossly unfair to sack Pellegrini. I think United could be different it is clear that managing a top club is very difficult with neither Moyes or LVG really cutting the mustard I assume when the next appointment is made it will be a manager from the top drawer with the right age and success profile which Jose has.
    That said I would expect PSG to be the next port of call for him.

I think Jose is too controversial for United. They are more of a brand then a football club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

While im a United Fan who actually has alot of respect for Jose, I dont think the baggage that comes with Joses success is whats wanted with United.

I think Jose will come good with the blues.

• Advertisement

Best thing to do is try and settle the Eva case out of court. Pay up the rest of her contract and be done with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Best thing to do is try and settle the Eva case out of court. Pay up the rest of her contract and be done with it.

My understanding is that the employment case with the club was resolved prior to going to court but this is a separate claim against Mourinho himself.

greendom wrote: »
    My understanding is that the employment case with the club was resolved prior to going to court but this is a separate claim against Mourinho himself.

I doubt it. No way the club would settle a case without prior agreement to no further litigation.

She's only filed against the club so far, it's just been reported that she will also be filing against Jose.

Era the quicker its resolved the better, although it gives the media another few inches for the columns.

The case is a weird one, I'd prefer if it was handled out of court but I woudlnt be surprised if the club went to court with her.

All they have to do is point towards Jon Fearn whos still working with us, he was treated the same way, had his 1st team role changed and came back to work when requested.

Eva, didnt and decided to walk out.

Nowhere did Jose, publicly at least, single out Eva, he repeatedly referred to the incident involving both herself and Fearn.

Sure Jose will be sacked before this goes to court anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

JT26 wrote: »
    Have you ever tried paleo may work wonders for you,lemons go well with chicken after all...

That doesn't really refute my statement.

Simple truth - if Jose has lost the players he just signed, then there's no way out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

The case is a weird one, I'd prefer if it was handled out of court but I woudlnt be surprised if the club went to court with her.

All they have to do is point towards Jon Fearn whos still working with us, he was treated the same way, had his 1st team role changed and came back to work when requested.

Eva, didnt and decided to walk out.

Nowhere did Jose, publicly at least, single out Eva, he repeatedly referred to the incident involving both herself and Fearn.

Sure Jose will be sacked before this goes to court anyway.

constructive dismissal:

(noun)

the changing of an employee's job or working conditions with the aim of forcing their resignation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Mr.H wrote: »
    constructive dismissal:

(noun)

the changing of an employee's job or working conditions with the aim of forcing their resignation.

I got this brah! :pac:

constructive dismissal

gosplan wrote: »
    That doesn't really refute my statement.

Simple truth - if Jose has lost the players he just signed, then there's no way out.

Lost ≠ not performing

No indication that Costa, Fabregas are not on his side. On the contrary actually they seem to be the most vocal in support.

Cuadrado and Luis didn't work out, but it's not exactly clear if Jose signed those players or Emenalo.

Mr.H wrote: »
    constructive dismissal:

(noun)

The club will counter that I'm assuming to point out it was never Joses intention to lose or force out a valued member of staff.

They'll also highlight that Jon Fearn has continued on with his duties.

TBH, I dont care really what happens on the back of the case as long as the on field issues are dealt with.

Lost ≠ not performing

No indication that Costa, Fabregas are not on his side. On the contrary actually they seem to be the most vocal in support.

Cuadrado and Luis didn't work out, but it's not exactly clear if Jose signed those players or Emenalo.

Cuadrado was a gamble, it back fired really really badly for everyone involved.

Like Salah hes doing well in an inferior league and with alot more time to prove himself.

In fact, I dont think we'll see either play for Chelsea again as Roma said they'll be exercising the option to buy Salah, think its 17million not sure if its £ or €, I'm assuming its €, either way we're making money on Salah.

Cuadrado on the other hand ive no idea whats going to happen, best case is we sell him to Juventus and write off the loss, we'll probably get back about 20m for him if we're lucky enough, factor in the cost of the loan fee and the wages we're saving we'll be close to breakling even on Cuadrado.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

^
    Not sure I'd call Serie A inferior to the Premier League tbh, maybe there's more strength in depth in England but I think quality of English top flight has been pretty poor for couple of seasons.

Tactically Serie A is ahead of England (as is every other major league). I think there is more talent in England though.

^
    Not sure I'd call Serie A inferior to the Premier League tbh, maybe there's more strength in depth in England but I think quality of English top flight has been pretty poor for couple of seasons.

Oh ya, I meant it more that the overall strength of the EPL would be greater than Serie A, I'd also agree that the EPL, in terms of the players playing in the league has dropped in quality throughout the years.

Its still got some huge stars Aguero and Hazard spring to mind but most of them are cast offs by the big two in Spain, Sanchez, Ozil, Cesc, Pedro to name just a few of the world class talents in the league.

If Real or Barca want a player theyre gone, Bayern are a level above too and then youve got PSG and Juventus also at the very elite level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

McDave wrote: »
    CFC have been taking FFP quite literally. The purse strings have been tight for years now. The business done in Summer 2014 was focussed. Regardess of it not working out, Cuadrado was modest money. Pedro was not a first choice. CFC didn't meet Stones' buyout clause.

On expectations and priorities, I'd have a lot more faith in Jose than you would.

Chelsea have been run very well as a business the last few years, they have brought in good money from selling players and they don't have any FFP worries as far as I can see, also FFP has been shown to be a load of bollix really in all honesty, Cuadrado was 25million pound roughly wasn't he? Thats a pretty standard transfer fee, and wages along with Salah going the other way on loan, which I assume meant Chelsea covered his wages, he was not an insignificant buy.

Pedro not being first choice isn't really an issue, he was bought and as I said there have been plenty of credible reports listing Chelsea as the team who made the bigger offer for Martial, Stones didn't have a buy out clause did he? Chelsea bid huge money for him, as I asked you already how much did you want the club to pay for him? There has got to be a cut off point in any well run football club, which Chelsea is. If the selling club won't budge then you have to move on to the next target. A 26 year old centre back was signed from Nantes, is he ****e? If so why was he signed at all at that age, you also have Zouma who is wasted on the right back position. Not getting Stones has not been detrimental imo

Regarding your last part about expectation and priorities and having more faith in Mou then me, then I'm afraid you have lost me, I'm not sure what your talking about here.
    Essien wrote: »
    Again, I just don't think it's that simple. IMO it's more a case of them possibly not doing enough than just not backing him.

If Jose says we need to replace player A with player B, then maybe they just didn't work quite hard enough to make that happen. Maybe they didn't see the need for replacement as being as urgent as Jose and thought maybe we'll get another season out of this guy or maybe we'll get that guy cheaper at another time.

But the end result is that the manager isn't going into the season with the players he wants.

It could also be just as likely that Jose was simply demanding too much.

This is all just me jumping to conclusions though.

This is plausible alright, and it could very well be how it played out. We don't know as you say, there are too many possibilities to be sure since we don't know.

I just don't believe that being the manager Jose is, that he was not backed in the transfer market, the club did sign players, Baba was not a cheap signing all things considered and would allow Jose to play Az on the right but he doesn't do it. Falcao was brought in and as expected tbh, he has been a waste again, Begovic was signed and lucky he was since Cech was allowed go,Pedro was signed also along with the likes of Kennedy who is obviously for the future

The problem I think Chelsea has is that too many of its big players are letting themselves, the manager and the club down. Fabregas is not playing anything close to his level, Costa may be hampered with injury but he is a shadow of his former self right now, Matic has really taken a step back, Hazard is largely very quiet. The spine of the team is not performing and no matter what else you do its hard to win when your big players let you down.

This is Jose's problem to solve, the likes of Matic, Fab, Costa, Hazard etc are not over the hill players he has to get a little more out of, they should all be flying but something is not right at the moment and he has to figure it out and work through it. Oscar is another, basically the entire team is under performing.

That may not be his fault, but it is his problem to solve.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

The value wasnt there in the market but either we left it too late or we were led up the garden path with Stones, I cant see the club chasing Stones for so long without having some indication Everton would sell.

Could very well be the club was told its gonna cost X and you wont get him for anything under it, Everton have fought off bids for their players in the past, apparently so I cant see them rolling over for a belly rub and an offer lower than what they wanted.

Also on Martial, AFAIK and I'm aware, Chelsea, other than keeping tabs on him through the French scouting network, had no intention of buying Martial.

We had early interest in Pedro but it faded when it looked like we were after other targets and went back in for him when other targets were clearly not available.

I reckon this summer will see decent movement in the market from a few teams anyway and between chopping and changing we'll proabbly spend north of 100m and have incomings probably around 50% of that figure.

Think ye had a net spend of around 20million this year spending roughly 60 and bringing in roughly 40, so you would have to assume there is plenty of room to work with as regards finances go anyway yeah.

Edit: Just to finish off the Martial thing, as far as I know the club who made the bigger bid has still be left unnamed officially but there are no end of reports stating it was Chelsea, it was being treated as fact in the media, multiple outlets which is what I am going off. They could all be wrong/making it up of course.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Lost ≠ not performing

Yup, and I said in my earlier post that if it's just a loss of form, then that's different.

1 match stadium ban for Jose, he's not having a good day :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McDave

Chelsea have been run very well as a business the last few years, they have brought in good money from selling players and they don't have any FFP worries as far as I can see, also FFP has been shown to be a load of bollix really in all honesty, Cuadrado was 25million pound roughly wasn't he? Thats a pretty standard transfer fee, and wages along with Salah going the other way on loan, which I assume meant Chelsea covered his wages, he was not an insignificant buy.
    Yep, CFC have taken FFP seriously. Probably too seriously when we see how others seem to be driving a coach and four through it. The lack of consistency on FFP really does undermine the credibility of UEFA. On Cuadrado and Salah, they both look like being jogged on permanently, with Chelsea probably shipping about 10 million. Not the end of the world.

Regarding your last part about expectation and priorities and having more faith in Mou then me, then I'm afraid you have lost me, I'm not sure what your talking about here.

Earlier you said:
    Big money was spent of the likes of Cuadrado last year for nothing, they signed Pedro, going by media reports they put in a bigger offer for Martial but other then that who did Jose want that he couldn't get? Stones? How much did ye want to pay for the lad? Couldn't Mourinho have said, ok and moved on down the list for a defender like every other manager does?

I don't buy the poor victim Mourinho tbh, just after winning a league title it would make no sense for the club to suddenly decide to tighten the purse strings.
    Maybe Jose didn't reckon there was a serious candidate other than Stones - young, English and talented. If that was what he thought, I'd be going along with his judgement. After all, if you want to challenge for top honours you want the very best that may be available (e.g. Stones, Pogba).

Jose has pretty good judgement. For instance he didn't agree with RA in selling Cech, especially to an English rival. He's been truly vindicated on this score.

• Advertisement

Has he been vindicated in De Bruyne? The idea that there is only one centre back in the world that Jose would have deemed acceptable (despite signing another centre back also) is just ridiculous.

Look, I'm trying to be polite here and not looking for a row, but you are talking a fair bit of waffle tbh so I think we should just call it a day.

1 match stadium ban for Jose, he's not having a good day :pac:

He's under such pressure. It's insane.

I know Chelsea fans here are pissed off with everyone showing such an interest but it's SUCH an unbelievable sequence of events.

The fact that he's possibly the most successful manager we've ever seen in the premiership in terms of pure winability jut makes it more interesting.

I know Chelsea fans here are pissed off with everyone showing such an interest but it's SUCH an unbelievable sequence of events.

The fact that he's possibly the most successful manager we've ever seen in the premiership in terms of pure winability jut makes it more interesting.

I completely understand it.

I do think attention is heightened because of a certain media agenda but at the same time he wouldn't attract as much media attention if he wasn't so divisive.

People have been taking the piss out of Liverpool since the PL started, Wenger for the last 10 years, United under Moyes etc etc

Swings and roundabouts, something Mourinho probably never considered though, taking the piss out of everyone for 10 years he probably never anticipated going through something like this. Live by the sword die by the sword in his case.

Has he been vindicated in De Bruyne? The idea that there is only one centre back in the world that Jose would have deemed acceptable (despite signing another centre back also) is just ridiculous.

Look, I'm trying to be polite here and not looking for a row, but you are talking a fair bit of waffle tbh so I think we should just call it a day.
    De Bruyne and Lukaku had a bit of the divas about them. They were brought in to Chelsea and given chances to blend in. But it wasn't happening quick enough for both of them. So they were allowed move on. Mata was deemed not to fit in to the Mourinho system. He was bought for a tiki taka-style midfield that didn't exactly set the EPL alive. Mata was regularly bullied off the ball. Even though he's loved at Chelsea, many of us would feel it was an acceptable decision to let him go. Luis was a legend, but also a bit of a whackjob. There aren't major regrets he was let go, even bearing our current travails in mind.

On Stones, it's clear he was a major priority, and someone in the Terry mould who, like Courtois, coukd nail down his position for 10 years. Why go for a lower priority as a sticking plaster? Doesn't that help explain why no-one else was pursued.

Now Stringer, none of this is any more waffly than the stuff you're coming up with. So there's no need to be so snarky.

Not actually watched it for many many years but this could be a story from Eastenders (I would have said Made in Chelsea but I have never seen that).

It actually is a car crash being played out in real life, I know I have said it loads of times but hell,it is interesting.

So the secret footballer reckons it is Cesc leading the dark side

http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/the-identity-of-the-chelsea-player-leading-ant-mourinho-revolt-revealed?#CcqjriQ2Fmj3rqGR.97

They must have a different definition of secret than me :-)

Though I do understand they must be frustrated sitting back against teams we should beat easily. Does all this stem back to a bad night at the office in Spurs last January?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Well, did I miss much?

Did someone accuse Mourinho of cheating on his wife at one point or was I seeing things? :pac::pac::pac:

Stones was the 1st choice CB for a number of reasons, chief among them was he was HG but also seriously talented.

Well, did I miss much?

Did someone accuse Mourinho of cheating on his wife at one point or was I seeing things? :pac::pac::pac:

Yes with Ivan.

Ivan then cheated on Jose with Eva.

That neatly explains everything.

Ivan shot JR. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,666 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What's the rule for the stadium ban - is he allowed phone contact with the bench, or is it complete ban on communication?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement