Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large bags of stoneground flour - where to buy

Options
  • 04-10-2015 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭

I was in the Value Centre in Limerick recently and they had big 40kg bags of flour. I'm looking for similar size bag of stoneground flour. Anyone know where I could pick one up ideally in the Munster area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Mellifera

Not sure this will help you or not but there is a wholesaler in ballyvourney, Cork that open to the public on saturday mornings (should probably ring ahead to make sure of when they open because it tends to be a little ad hoc and if you're travelling you might have a wasted journey). They sell all sorts of goodies and i reckon you'll find what you're looking for there. PM me for name if you're looking for it. I don't want to post it here as i'm not sure it's 'public knowledge' or a word of mouth type of situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Just wondering if you got my PM?

Advertisement