Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales in buggy shops?

Options
  • 04-10-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm due at the end of Feb and have started looking at buggies and travel systems. I'm wondering if baby stores like Tony Kealys or Bella Baby have Christmas sales and if buggies like Bugaboo or Uppababy would be included in these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I looked last year and no - mamas and papas did have some buggies in their sale but mostly their own brand ones, not the bugaboo or uppababy. Mothercare did have some of the silver cross reduced from memory

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Look around and find what you like then look online for it and most shops will price match another irish shop.
    I saved about 400 euro on my 1st travel system(bought it from kiddicare) and saved about 150 on the double buggy (also kiddicare)
    Amazon is definitely worth looking on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Cakerbaker wrote: »
    Hi. I'm due at the end of Feb and have started looking at buggies and travel systems. I'm wondering if baby stores like Tony Kealys or Bella Baby have Christmas sales and if buggies like Bugaboo or Uppababy would be included in these?

I was in due in January and bought my bugaboo in tony kealys before Xmas well they told me I had to order it at end of october! They told me they have a big sale on 26th/27th December every year! I found Tralee nurserys to be the cheapest and tony kealy matched it.
    Look out for demo models on sale. When I was ordering they had a gorgeous victor and Rolf limited edition bugaboo that had been shop demo model which they were selling off. Can't remember the price but it was a good €600 off!! A few weeks later when I was collecting my footmuff they were selling off shop demo bugaboo cameleon in pink for €750 (€1050 inc car seat, footmuff etc). It would of been around November time I think!

Advertisement