Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keratase products

Options
  • 04-10-2015 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I've started using keratase products as recommended by my hairdresser. The problem is my scalp is so itchy....it's like it's on fire sometimes. Anyone else experienced this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My hair was bleached to with an inch of its life recently and I have started using the kerstase mask and shampoo (green packaging) for damaged hair. It's amazing. It's doing exactly as it is supposed to.

After about two weeks in I found the same, my hair was all flakey and scalp was itchy (although I have psoriasis but this was different) so what I'm doing now is washing my hair with the professional products once a week almost like a treatment, and using my regular shampoo the other two times in the week that I wash my hair and it's really helped

Advertisement