Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5/7 a side soccer

Options
  • 04-10-2015 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Any weekly 5/7 a side games looking for players? Stopped play competitive last season, want to get a weekly game to keep the fitness up. Decent when fit!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

Any weekly 5/7 a side games looking for players? Stopped play competitive last season, want to get a weekly game to keep the fitness up. Decent when fit!

Hi, send me a pm with your details pls. Full opta stats required ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Sent, thanks!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

My team is still looking for players, 11 a side, astro league, one hour matches on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

My team is still looking for players, 11 a side, astro league, one hour matches on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

If you looking for 11 a side give me a shout. The team i was playing with last year are gone from the league.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

aidankkk wrote: »
    If you looking for 11 a side give me a shout. The team i was playing with last year are gone from the league.

Be great, our squad is all over the place with various commitments, myself for example, I'm working and in college. Others have various commitments, so two weeks ago 20 showed up and this week we had 12, not all fully fit either.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Thanks for all the messages. Soccer is alive and well in Kilkenny!

Advertisement