Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a stove/get it installed in sligo

Options
  • 04-10-2015 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Looking to get a stove installed in the house, will need the flu knocked out through the external wall,can anyone recommend who is good to deal with in sligo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

LastLagoon wrote: »
    Looking to get a stove installed in the house, will need the flu knocked out through the external wall,can anyone recommend who is good to deal with in sligo?

Can recommend Rory & Dave in Sligo Stoves.
    Located in the same building as BTW Tiles on Finisklin Road opposite Brooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

https://www.facebook.com/terrystoves.hudson

Can recommend Terry, He supplied and fitted a stove for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭samsid

dingding wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/terrystoves.hudson

Can recommend Terry, He supplied and fitted a stove for me.

second that Terry is your man

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

I got mine from Joe Simons in Boyle. But I was specifically looking for a Stanley. Great to deal with and got a sizeable discount compared to what was on offer in Sligo town.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

My parents got one from Terry about 3 years ago and its still going strong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dk1979

Bought my Stanley Cara insert stove in Archers in Ballina - Great price incl. delivery.

Had it installed by tomleydonplumbingsligo

Great job and all working well three years on!

Advertisement