Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Ingress big in Ireland?

Options
  • 04-10-2015 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I just heard about ingress and I was wondering is there a big following in Ireland??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

that's called immigration mate

• Registered Users Posts: 40 contraflow

JoeMc94 wrote: »
    I just heard about ingress and I was wondering is there a big following in Ireland??

Yes Joe, Ingress is big in Ireland. If you are based in Dublin go to the Bull & Castle bar in Christchurch at 7pm any Thurs evening if you want to meet some other players and have a scoop or two. This is a Resistance meetup though so make sure you join the blue team :)

Rebels always have more fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MatthewCurtis

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Ingress in every city works, I like to travel and this game helps me to explore other cities, and I can safely say that the city in which this game does not work so far has not been found)[/font]

[/font]

Advertisement