Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell is going on?

Options
  • 04-10-2015 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

All websites have technical errors, but it's pretty rare for Boards to have one of this magnitude without some official announcement explaining it.

Posts are disappearing, then reappearing, then disappearing etc multiple times, such that the particular page within a thread of a given thread can hop around repeatedly over the course of several minutes as the length of the thread changes consistently. Links to certain pages and posts are being randomly directed to different parts of a thread. A read PM is causing the "1" notification to randomly appear and then disappear next to my username, and I have confirmed that many others are experiencing the same issue.

Any chance of someone explaining what's actually happening any ETA on when it might be fixed? I normally wouldn't mind at all but I have a fairly urgent PM conversation going on and it's getting incredibly annoying every time I think I have a new reply only for it to be the same message I've already read and clicked on a hundred times in the last twenty minutes.

What's the story, lads?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

We know the site is experiencing technical issues at the moment.

They will be fixed in due course.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement