Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I see an phone 6 plus?

• 05-10-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭

I'm interested in looking and trying the iPhone 6 Plus, I'd like to see it and try before I buy.

Does anyone know where I can view them? My local Vodafone store doesn't display them

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

Dublin Airport Dixons had one a few weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Should be able to see one in one of the iConnect stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I'm interested in looking and trying the iPhone 6 Plus, I'd like to see it and try before I buy.

Does anyone know where I can view them? My local Vodafone store doesn't display them

A Phone shop..... :D

Vodafone and Meteor them have them behind the counter since they cost 800+ Euro, I'd assume they're cautious of theft. Just ask them. Three should have them on display. If its your first 5.5inch phone, it feels weird at first but becomes normal after a day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Usually Three stores have them on display.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭BigMoose

I couldn't find a phone store who'd let you actually hold one. All had them clamped to the table and wouldn't produce one from under the counter to hold. Only place I could really hold and play with one was an apple store, which obviously isn't so handy locally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement