Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Monthly Saver Account: how to give notice?

Options
  • 05-10-2015 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

I am thinking of opening a 365 Monthly Saver Account. I was wondering how does the notice work? Is it possible to give the notice online or does it has to be in person, in writing?

Also, in case of requesting a transfer of funds from 365 Monthly Saver Account to Current account, will the funds transfer exactly after 7 calendar days or will there be additional processing (read: wait) period?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

100 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am thinking of opening a 365 Monthly Saver Account. I was wondering how does the notice work? Is it possible to give the notice online or does it has to be in person, in writing?

Also, in case of requesting a transfer of funds from 365 Monthly Saver Account to Current account, will the funds transfer exactly after 7 calendar days or will there be additional processing (read: wait) period?

Thanks,
    Hi 100,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Yes you can give notice for this type of savings account online. Once the account has been added to your 365 profile, a 'withdraw funds' button will appear beside the account balance. When you click this button you can enter the amount you would like to withdraw.

The 365 Monthly Saver has a notice period of 7 calendar days; so the start date of the notice will be the first working day after the notice is requested. The money will be paid into your current account by the evening of the last day of the notice period.

You can get some more information on this service here.

I hope this answers your query, please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 29 100

Thanks Nicola! This is very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

You're very welcome 100, happy to help :)

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

Hi,

Thanks,
    Hi 100,

Yes you can give notice for this type of savings account online. Once the account has been added to your 365 profile, a 'withdraw funds' button will appear beside the account balance. When you click this button you can enter the amount you would like to withdraw.

The 365 Monthly Saver has a notice period of 7 calendar days; so the start date of the notice will be the first working day after the notice is requested. The money will be paid into your current account by the evening of the last day of the notice period.

I hope this answers your query, please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola
    Hi there,

Just to confirm, the 365 Monthly Saver withdrawal notice is 7 days? I need to transfer some funds to a current account for an annual payment in Mid November, but don't want the money in my account too early. i assumed it was 30 days notice. Also I want to keep the account open as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

shakin wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Hi 100,

Thanks
    Nicola
    Hi there,

Just to confirm, the 365 Monthly Saver withdrawal notice is 7 days? I need to transfer some funds to a current account for an annual payment in Mid November, but don't want the money in my account too early. i assumed it was 30 days notice. Also I want to keep the account open as well.
    Hi shakin, 

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us. 

The withdrawal notice for 365 Monthly Saver accounts is 7 calendar days however, if your account is a 365 30 Day Notice account the withdrawal notice period would be 30 days. The start date and paid date would follow the same procedure for both account types.

If you are unsure of your product type, please feel free to submit your query via the Online Service desk through 'Ask a Question' or call our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be more than happy to assist you. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please fee free to post again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement