Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is wrong with the site? (Please read updated post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

A few issues in the last few minutes. Got an 'invalid link' message when I tried to open a PM, posts are appearing and disappearing and threads that I've read are coming up as unread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'm getting notifications for unread posts and when I click in to the forum or thread there's nothing new. Including this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Same as the above (very annoying) plus the links in the emails no longer work, they bring me to a blank page with the URL http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057486552&goto=newpost&zxf=1465987067&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notification

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Posts not updating, 'go to last post' not taking me to last post (or even to last page).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

All of a sudden after posting the thread tells me the last post was 3 days ago.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Getting 404 messages and threads disappearing while replying to posts then showing again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

smash wrote: »
    I'm getting notifications for unread posts and when I click in to the forum or thread there's nothing new. Including this thread.

Same happening to me too.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Exact same here, plus some blank screens and 404 pages returned on subscribed threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Who took the hamsters to France?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I've got the team looking at this now folks, sorry for the interruption.

• Advertisement

[update]
    One of the DB slaves drifted out of sync, our sys admin's incanted the correct spells and it's getting itself back in sync now so that should address
    the problems you've reported here folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭ofcork

Getting errors there now again 404.

You beat me to the punch ofcork, I just got a message from our sys admin saying that an issue with one of the load balancers has caused a problem that will likely cause a few 404's for people for the next short while until it flushes itself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

AH won't load on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

kneemos wrote: »
    AH won't load on the phone.
    Aren't you the lucky one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

muffler wrote: »
    Aren't you the lucky one :D

Indeed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Cloudflare Error 522 Timeouts on the desktop version of the website this morning. Mob seems to be working ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

Cloudflare Error 522 Timeouts on the desktop version of the website this morning. Mob seems to be working ok.

Same error on mobile here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Boards.ie: Ronan

It's part of some scheduled maintenance. Please see here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057613458

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Error on phone too

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

It's part of some scheduled maintenance. Please see here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057613458

There's an announcements forum!?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    There's an announcements forum!?

My thoughts too- and I've been knocking around here a lot longer than you!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,456 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

FFS!! I could have won beer seven months ago if I'd known.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i cant see quotes the boxes are empty

edit if i change to beta i can so its a thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

DB servers out of sync? Getting new post notifications and I can see them in the my forums tab but I'm getting 404s and posts disappearing

DB servers out of sync? Getting new post notifications and I can see them in the my forums tab but I'm getting 404s and posts disappearing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Forums "jumping around" won't let me edit post

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement