Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation For Naas Racecourse

Options
  • 05-10-2015 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi All,

I will be booking a stag party for Sat 7th November in Naas to coincide with the race meeting on that day.

Can anyone recommend a place to stay for 15-20 lads that's not too far from the course and town at a resonable price?

Had a look a Lawors Hotel and seems pretty central and about 65e per head for a twin room so that will be the fall back plan.

Also, any suggestions on good pubs to visit after would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Have you tried http://www.harbourhotel.ie/

Good location and a bit cheaper I'd imagine, Lawlors would be much nicer though.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Pubs to visit, Graces, Kavanaghs, McCormacks. One New Row is lively too. Late licence in Graces and One New Row.

Maudlins Hotel isn't to far from the race course, a 15 minute walk from town though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 the phantom worker

Pefrect, i'll check these out, thank you for the suggestions

Advertisement