Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lego Classic 10697 -1500 pieces Tesco Direct £33+PM

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

And you've spent over 55 euro? Odd, it just appeared in my basket when I ordered.

Yeah theres a note in the basket now:
    "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties due to system maintenance and your order may take up to 24 hours to process. Please note that if your order qualifies for promotions, they will be applied, but will not be shown in the checkout. Express shipping options and payment using VIP rewards are not available during this time. Product availability may be inaccurate during this time. Your order confirmation email may be delayed. We are unable to accept phone orders at this time.

If you have any questions, please call our experts on the number shown at the bottom of this page. We apologise for the inconvenience."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I'm not getting any trainset added automatically, at the top it says theres an extra item in my basket but when I click through or go to checkout its no there?!

The train is on the Lego.com site

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭postsnthing

Can't find these 6 mini figs for 2.99 do you have a link, only ones I can see are 2.99 each

Checked the link in your post and I think that is for individual mini fig each made up of 6 pieces, head torso legs etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Can't find these 6 mini figs for 2.99 do you have a link, only ones I can see are 2.99 each

Checked the link in your post and I think that is for individual mini fig each made up of 6 pieces, head torso legs etc

I think they got the wrong end of the stick as well. Even the description at the bottom says pretty much the same.
    6 mini figures for 2.99 they would have no stock guaranteed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭positron

Ah, one figure for 2.99 makes more sense. And yes, the description is very misleading.
    Item: 71009
    Limit: 16
    Ages:5+
    VIP Points: 4
    Pieces:6
    Available Now
    Grab LEGO® Minifigures, The Simpsons™ Series 2.0 mystery bags featuring 16 unique minifigures with accessories to trade and collect!

Further down it does say:
    PLEASE NOTE: Only 1 of 16 individual minifigures in each 'mystery' bag. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures – and some minifigures may be more difficult to find than others. You may receive 2 or more of the same minifigures – trade withyour friends to collect them all. A maximum of 16 minifigures may be ordered per address, per household

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Just spent over 100 on that site. Got the classic + Santa's workshop.

One of my boys wanted a train set so he should be happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭poitinstill

not showing free shipping with the 8c piece to go over the 55 limit...

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭insullation

Just be careful with Tesco as if you have multiple items in an order they often send them in separate boxes thus you pay parcel motel multiple delivery charges for the one order from tesco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

BadCharlie wrote:
    Just spent over 100 on that site. Got the classic + Santa's workshop.

One of my boys wanted a train set so he should be happy.

With double VIP points, means €10 off next purchase. 100 = €5

Lego dimensions also €99 , which is very competitive.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Not the same deal but Smyths have http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/lego-bricks/c-827/lego-classic/p-10635/lego-classic-large-creative-brick-box-10698/ if anyone wants something in a bricks and no rotor shop here.

*large classic box of 790 pieces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭poitinstill

working ok now..thanks all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

kceire wrote: »
    Not the same deal but Smyths have http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/lego-bricks/c-827/lego-classic/p-10635/lego-classic-large-creative-brick-box-10698/ if anyone wants something in a bricks and no rotor shop here.

*large classic box of 790 pieces.

Aye but it's nearly half the pieces for the same price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

coming up as product unavailable in tescos.uk now ...

I threw a request into flubit (for a discount on amazon.uk) so I wonder if enough folk put it into flubit would it offer a better discount that might match the tescos offer!

The order I placed on Lego site came thru - massive cardboard box but not Classic box in itself isn't too big.

And the mini-figurine is just one - I got super hero Bart, "the Bartman" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭postsnthing

positron wrote:
    The order I placed on Lego site came thru - massive cardboard box but not Classic box in itself isn't too big.

Ah great stuff, who delivered it ? I have a Lego tracking number but nothing is showing up. Hoping to get it in and hidden for Christmas before it gets spotted !!!

Did you get the Christmas train ? Is it any good

• Advertisement

There's a DHL label on the box, but I think it came via an Post "EPG Priority Parcel" whatever that means.

Yes, Christmas train set in the box and it looks nice, but it's most certainly not a toy that you can give to young kids. It has dozens of tiny peanut sized components - various decorations etc - that set is for me I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Margan

positron wrote:
    Yes, Christmas train set in the box and it looks nice, but it's most certainly not a toy that you can give to young kids. It has dozens of tiny peanut sized components - various decorations etc - that set is for me I guess.

Would it suit at the bottom of a Christmas tree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭nthside_cycle

Used the tracking number from lego.com on An Post website and should be able to see when it will be delivered

Margan wrote: »
    Would it suit at the bottom of a Christmas tree?

I am not sure if I understood that question - as an ornament? Probably not - it might be too small for something like that. You can see how small it is in this video (compared to the narrators finger tips).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIl8ht_BR_c

It will certainly make a great gift to a 'lego-minded' teen, or even for a slightly grown-up teen in his 30s or 50s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Well I'm giving the train set to my 4 year old. I know I will end up building it but I'm sure he will help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement