Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Emergency Services Forum

Options
  • 05-10-2015 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi, I was banned last night for 3 days from the emergency services forum I would like to know why and that I was warned, infringed and banned all in one go which I think is a bit unfair since I never got the chance to rectify my infringment of the forum rules before I got banned?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Can you please confirm that you have followed the procedure that is displayed in the very large graphic above, entitled "What to do if you've been banned"?

Once you have confirmed, a CMod will review the banning from the beginning, through the PMs exchanged between you and the banning Moderator, and will post their verdict in due course.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ODEON123

Sent a message to the mod a day ago still no response

Still waiting for a response...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello again.

It is my understanding that the Moderator has contacted you via PM. Can you let us know if you now consider the matter resolved, or if you want the matter looked into by a CMod?

Thanks,

-Shield.

Shield wrote: »
    Hello again.

It is my understanding that the Moderator has contacted you via PM. Can you let us know if you now consider the matter resolved, or if you want the matter looked into by a CMod?

Thanks,

-Shield.

I have contacted my legal team and they have recommended legal action so...

Nah man its grand I just didnt realise what I did wrong he explained it and its fine now thanks ;)

• Advertisement

Thanks for letting us know.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement