Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 05/10/2015 *Spoilers*

• 05-10-2015 9:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭

Tonight, WWE will broadcast this week’s edition of Raw from The TD Garden in Boston, MA.No matches have been announced for tonight’s show, but the “Go To Hell” Tour will continue as Brock Lesnar will be appearing on the show tonight.
    Other talents being advertised for tonight include John Cena, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Sheamus, Luke Harper, The Dudley Boyz and The New Day.
    WWE.com is hyping the following story line points for tonight:

-How are Reigns and Wyatt preparing for HIAC?
    -Will Lesnar follow up his win over Big Show with a message for The Undertaker?
    -The Devil’s favorite WWE World Heavyweight Champion?
    -How will The Dudleyz respond now that they have been denied the titles again?
    -As the Divas division continues to implode, will Team B.A.D. continue to capitalize?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/626801-tonights-wwe-raw-preview-go-to-hell-tour-continues-reignswyatt-whats-next-for-the-dudleys-wz-live-coverage-more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

May just watch for Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭booooring!

My day's of raw is flicking through it for 15 mins the following day. This best for business ****e has to stop and triple h and Stephanies speeches are gone beyond cringe worthy as well as the feuds. Bray wyatt gone boring as he'll as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pinkman

Hopefully they have Brock actually do something tonight. Apparently they pay him $100K per appearance (probably get nearer 500k for an actual match) and this along with Hell In A Cell are both add ons and not part of his contract so they better get their moneys worth and not just have him stand there as Heyman cuts a promo.

They might as well have Rollins vs Cena tonight - afterall Cena has only beaten Rollins three times in as many weeks - it's a new week so they might as well keep it up. Forget the AA - just have him pin Rollins with the dreaded springboard stunner. They really need to ensure Kane gets to beat up Rollins after the match though - they can't forget that.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Big show needs a push

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ricero wrote: »
    Big show needs a push

out the door

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I must say, I'm enjoying Kane at the moment. He works well in these kind of roles I think usually.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Smallest Raw boards thread ever?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That was an unusual show.

Bray/Reigns and Kane/Rollins are both feuds that have long since overstayed their welcome. And whats frustrating is that you could make Reigns/Rollins (w/Ambrose) and Bray/Kane (as an undercard match) and probably have a significantly better show.

Knew there was something weird going on when they left the Open Challange till the end. The visual of New Day dragging Ziggler out was great, and I adored the fact they gave New Day such a massive rub by having them lay out Cena, Ziggler and the Dudleyz to close the show. I would adore seeing them actually get a sustained push out of this. They are, by far, the best thing going now.

Other than that though, it's just a tonne of feuds in holding patterns, matches we've seen over and over and over (and over and over....) again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Loughc wrote: »
    Smallest Raw boards thread ever?

7-8 posts.

Nevermind ratings, this is what Vince should be concerned about.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Wow Kane is nearly the best part of Raw right now.

Otherwise nothing new, 6 woman tags, Lana/Rusev soap opera, Authority....falling asleep just typing about it.

Last month has been poor, just so boring.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Kane is one of the best things on Raw, is it 1998 again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

No. It's not 1998. They're just putting him against someone decent and writing it fairly well. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So Rusev going for the IC title, unless they bring back the European title. Won't be able for another Rusev vs Cena feud.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Kane was great fun with D Bryan in team Hell No so he has form.

The problem is that it involves the major champion and is doing nothing for him. If it was the IC Champion or tag titles it would fit much better.

Rollins should be a guy that looks capable, worthy of fighting Brock, a returning star like a Rock or a future superstar like Reigns. But he looks like a goof.

Obviously as a wrestling fan a suspension of disbelief is required but the levels of silly involved here are frustrating when they involve the WWE Champion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Is Ziggler vs Rusev finally over? seems that way

loving the new day push

otherwise that was a poor poor Raw

seems Stardust vs Neville is over too as the latter seems to be entering a feud with Barrett although maybe it'll be a 3 way feud but then Wade would probably need some backup ala Ascension/Lucha Dragons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

people will hate me for this, but I think they need to drop Kofi from New Day, he just doesn't fit in at all.
    maybe having him win the US title and the others getting jealous of him would transition the split nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

people will hate me for this, but I think they need to drop Kofi from New Day, he just doesn't fit in at all.
    maybe having him win the US title and the others getting jealous of him would transition the split nicely.

I really believe opinions cant be wrong BUT that opinion is soooooo wrong :pac: New Day as a unit are worth far far more than their individual parts. If you think Kofi doesnt belong go and watch the Table for 3 on the network with New Day.

New Day are the stars of the show lately and I hope it stays that way for a long time. And now is the time to try something different. Why not make New Day the centrepiece of the promotion during the winter months? Its not like a singles stars are waiting to break out. New Day closing the show is hopefully a good sign of things to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

DM_7 wrote: »
    Kane was great fun with D Bryan in team Hell No so he has form.

The problem is that it involves the major champion and is doing nothing for him. If it was the IC Champion or tag titles it would fit much better.

Rollins should be a guy that looks capable, worthy of fighting Brock, a returning star like a Rock or a future superstar like Reigns. But he looks like a goof.

Obviously as a wrestling fan a suspension of disbelief is required but the levels of silly involved here are frustrating when they involve the WWE Champion.

Yes that storyline was good. He was good at the promos and with the titles had a great story with Byran. Evolved DB's character as well.

Um could you not just have Kofi win the US or IC title and Big E and Xavier hold tag titles and yes I realise that has been done already but its not like wwe repeat themselves from time to time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

The Roman, Ambrose, Orton v Wyatts deserved more of a build up on the night, considering how last weeks show ended we should have seen a longer build with some backstage talking from Reigns team at least.

I do think it is a good feud overall and it feels important. As feuds go it has done a lot so far, helped Reigns get some momentum back, stopped the slide for Wyatt where you just wait for him to lose, gave us back the Wyatt Family as a group, introduced a new performer in Strowman and tied a number of Wyatts previous feuds together. Best of all when Reigns and Wyatt interact it feels like an actual fight, battle will happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

lycan238 wrote: »
    Um could you not just have Kofi win the US or IC title and Big E and Xavier hold tag titles.

I was prayin Big E was goin to win the US championship Monday night :mad:

• Advertisement

I was prayin Big E was goin to win the US championship Monday night :mad:

I enjoy cena as US champion at this stage. The weekly US open challenge is a good idea keeps him somewhat away from Rollins and the WWE World Heavyweight Title and he has had many enjoyable matches since first winning the title. If he looses US title where is he gonna go?

Watched the show last night as I have a course Tuesday mornings that I have to attend so cant watch it live. I enjoyed most of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pinkman

lycan238 wrote: »
    I enjoy cena as US champion at this stage. The weekly US open challenge is a good idea keeps him somewhat away from Rollins and the WWE World Heavyweight Title and he has had many enjoyable matches since first winning the title. If he looses US title where is he gonna go?

Watched the show last night as I have a course Tuesday mornings that I have to attend so cant watch it live. I enjoyed most of the show.

He is due to take the rest of the year off after HIAC according to reports - maybe he will keep the title and just not defend it like Lesnar but I can see him dropping it at HIAC - obviously not cleanly though. This is Cena we are talking about afterall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Pinkman wrote: »
    He is due to take the rest of the year off after HIAC according to reports - maybe he will keep the title and just not defend it like Lesnar but I can see him dropping it at HIAC - obviously not cleanly though. This is Cena we are talking about afterall.

Yes because John Cena has NEVER put anybody over cleanly :rolleyes:

and miss survivor series??? Is he injured??? Drop it to who though the open challenge makes it interesting as anyone can answer the call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

now you have me worried that he might make his comeback in late January :(

Advertisement