Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else considering doing an Arts degree after the lc?

• 05-10-2015 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Im considering doing arts in maybe social science psychology criminal justice, but some people tell me not to go into Arts that unlike other courses they dont lead straight into a job? Help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭booooring!

itsduffy wrote: »
    Im considering doing arts in maybe social science psychology criminal justice, but some people tell me not to go into Arts that unlike other courses they dont lead straight into a job? Help

Do whatever you want to do and find interesting. If you can't get a job there's alway higher diploma courses which is essentially a 1 year level 8 course that you can do after an undergraduate degree so could branch into I.T or business or other areas where the jobs are. It all depends on the subjects really you pick. If you do sociology or something what job ar you going to get out of that?

Advertisement