Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre availabality in cahir?

Options
  • 05-10-2015 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm looking to switch providers but I'm just waiting for eFibre to be installed in my area. The Cabinet is CHR1_006. It said on the rollout map that completion work is in progress but that's been a while now. I'm losing my patience with it now (as I've been waiting on crappy internet for 6 months now) and I was wondering is there any specific date you guys at eir would hope to have it up by?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

I'm looking to switch providers but I'm just waiting for eFibre to be installed in my area. The Cabinet is CHR1_006. It said on the rollout map that completion work is in progress but that's been a while now. I'm losing my patience with it now (as I've been waiting on crappy internet for 6 months now) and I was wondering is there any specific date you guys at eir would hope to have it up by?
    Thanks.
    Hi JeremiahJames, 

Would you like to DM me your landline details and I'll clarify this for you.

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JeremiahJames

Hi JeremiahJames, 

Would you like to DM me your landline details and I'll clarify this for you.

Thanks

Tracey 

Just did there Tracey, Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi JeremiahJames

I can understand any disappointment as it's taking quite a while to activate this cabinet. Unfortunately there is no specific date arranged yet but I have looked in to this a little further and it's likely that the cabinet will be launched approx December time.

I'm sorry we don't have more concrete info at this time but hopefully I will be able to have better news in a few weeks.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JeremiahJames

Well I'm just glad that it won't be next year anyway. Thanks a lot for the help and support you guys have been great.

Cheers, Jerry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Well I'm just glad that it won't be next year anyway. Thanks a lot for the help and support you guys have been great.

Cheers, Jerry.
    Thanks Jerry :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement