Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY Irish Class- School Collaborations??

• 06-10-2015 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

My TYs are insisting that they want to branch out to other schools for a collaboration of some sorts. We are in Tipperary and would love to organize a céilí, tablequiz, art competitions, fáinne orals, class skype call, a blitz, film festival etc- literally anything to get a bit of culture flowing especially for seachtain na gaeilge (very enthusiastic group, all boys). We were hoping to end the year with a three day trip to the Gaeltacht. Anyone out there have any interest in collaborating on something? I've seen it work extremely well in other schools and just wondering how people feel about it? Especially to promote Gaeilge. Would love to hear other possible ideas?

Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me this year with them!!

It's great to see them with the interest so want to keep the momentum!

Advertisement