Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Bird Kerosine Service Macroom

Options
  • 06-10-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have a FireBird Kerosine boiler that needs a service, is there anyone in Macroom/Clondrohid area that can do that ? PM me.

Service should take an hour and flow meters should be used, no Micky mouse cowboys !

Thanks
    Adrian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

adetuc wrote: »
    Hi,

Service should take an hour and flow meters should be used, no Micky mouse cowboys !

Thanks
    Adrian
    I service loads of oil boilers. It takes me around 1 1/2 maybe a little less. I don't know what a flow metre is but maybe you could enlighten me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

checking flow of water from tap when the tea is requested.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Flow meters, err, think you maybe waiting a while.....(unless your asking about a combo boiler and water flow)

Nozzle size and pump pressure control the flow of oil mate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Tom44

adetuc wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a FireBird Kerosine boiler that needs a service, is there anyone in Macroom/Clondrohid area that can do that ? PM me.

Thanks
    Adrian

Lovely to see a customer that knows what he want's but hasn't a clue !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Never mind that the op has the terminology wrong the main thing is that he is looking for a proper service by a decent tech not the usual ****e you get.
    It's good to see that hopefully the message of decent tradesmen are getting through to people not just give it a wipe lads

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

I think that when he says a flow meter, he means a Flue Gas Analyser.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

Advertisement