Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to change Direct Debit date

Options
  • 06-10-2015 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi 

I need to change my direct debit date.  Tried to do this over the phone but it seems impossible to do.  I can't get to the bank branch to do this.  How can I change the date as come the 25th there will be no money in the account for you to take.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

PooBal wrote: »
    Hi 

I need to change my direct debit date.  Tried to do this over the phone but it seems impossible to do.  I can't get to the bank branch to do this.  How can I change the date as come the 25th there will be no money in the account for you to take.  
    Hi Poobal,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To help us answer your query, can we ask what the direct debit is for? Is it going to a BOI Savings account?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 24 PooBal

Hi

Thanks for your prompt reply. It is for a loan I have with BOI. I changed jobs so my payday changed from 25th to last day of month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

PooBal wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks for your prompt reply. It is for a loan I have with BOI. I changed jobs so my payday changed from 25th to last day of month.
    Hi Poobal, 

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. 

You can amend the date for your loan account by contacting your branch. An advisor will be happy to amend this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement