Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand bikes

Options
  • 06-10-2015 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, are there any places that buy second hand bikes in town? I'm living in ballyvourney so done deal, adverts is not ideal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Mmm not too sure anymore im out of touch with town. You could chance the place in Ballincollig or look up Cork Cycling Fest on facebook I am sure they would help.

What type of bike are you looking for. Himself has been talking about selling his for quite a while now I could ask

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

tinner777 wrote: »
    Hi lads, are there any places that buy second hand bikes in town? I'm living in ballyvourney so done deal, adverts is not ideal

I'm sure the Bike Shed on Barrack street do. (They sell em anyway!)

https://www.facebook.com/The-Bike-Shed-Cork-197477380311387/timeline/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Thanks for replies. Milly I'm trying to sell a few bikes, 2 adult 3 kids,
    I've sent bike shed a message ��

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh sorry!! Tuesday slump.... my bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Subpopulus

The Bike Shed do buy bikes, but if you can put up with the averts/done deal route then you can get twice as much or even more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Can I ask the make and sizes of the kids bikes Op?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Subpopulus wrote: »
    The Bike Shed do buy bikes, but if you can put up with the averts/done deal route then you can get twice as much or even more.

Thanks, but I'm miles away from the city, so dragging the bikes up is a balls...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Stick them up on 2 ads with macroom and killarney as the location. You might get lucky.

Advertisement