Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER (Percussionalist,Cajon player also) AVAILABLE ;)

Options
  • 06-10-2015 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I'm a professional session Musician from Dublin(Funk,Progresive Rock,Hip-Hop,Breakbeat,Jazz Fusion,Shuffle)Looking for a band to collaboration or work in the studio and on stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Drive By Eden

bacho wrote: »
    I'm a professional session Musician from Dublin(Funk,Progresive Rock,Hip-Hop,Breakbeat,Jazz Fusion,Shuffle)Looking for a band to collaboration or work in the studio and on stage.

Hi man,

We're a Dublin based Original rock band, all experienced musicians, and just in the market for a new drummer. Have our songs about ready to go into the studio to record and EP or album, just need a drummer to add his creativity and personality to the songs.

To hear some of our preliminary demos, check out soundcloud (dot) com (forward slash) DriveByEden

PM me to chat more if you're interested!

Kind Regards,

Kev
    Drive By Eden

Advertisement