Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fraud issue and request for temporary overdraft

Options
  • 06-10-2015 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭

Hello guys,
    last night I talked to your fraud department as my debit card has been hacked. A lad assisted me with the process for initiating a fraud investigation.
    This morning I visited my local branch. I talked to someone through the branches internal phone. The query was around a temporary overdraft as my account is temporarily with no funds and I need a temporary overdraft to cover direct debits for the next 2-3 weeks. No one was available to talk to me from the relevant department so they said that they would call me back, that was 4 hours ago and I haven't heard from them.

I would prefer to talk to someone who already knows my case (I have given them all the details already including the fraud case reference code and details of the overdraft that I would require).
    Is there any way we could get in touch with the specific people that handled my case this morning?

Thank you in advance for the assistance on this, let me know if you need further information on the subject.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Irish Aris, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here and we would be more than happy to help you with this. 

Can you PM us with your full name, the branch you visited and your contact number and we can forward your details to the branch team and organise a call for you as soon as possible. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Hi Elaine,

thank you for the quick reply.
    When I try to send you a private message it says that you are set not to receive a provate message. . .

Do I need to send it to someone else from your team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Apologies Irish Aris, 

I've enabled this setting now, if you'd like to click on my signature below you should now be able to Private Message us. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Thank you again for the assistance Elaine.

PM just send.

Best regards
    Aris

Advertisement