Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The traffic thread (approaching the city)

Options
  • 06-10-2015 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Anyone else finding the traffic exceptionally bad in the mornings of late? Clarinbridge oranmore kilcolgan always backed up
    Galway clinic onwards into is getting worse by the day is just a temporary blip or will it improve its definitely as bad as I can recall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I drive a lot within the city and it's pretty much the same as always. Don't know what it's like on the county approaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Mahogany Gaspipe

Irregardless of the re-surfacing works outside Oranmore the traffic flow from south of Kilcolgan in to town has gotten awfully bad in recent months.

The backlog almost reaches as far south as Kilternan some days.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ned14

I'd agree, traffic does feel a lot worse than it was this time last year. I've had to leave 10-15 minutes earlier on a 15 minute commute.

I would imagine that contributing to the traffic are the number of additional jobs that have been on offer over the last few months.

Advertisement