Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRYAN ADAMS 3ARENA – MAY 10 AND SSE ARENA – MAY 11

Options
  • 06-10-2015 4:16pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

BRYAN ADAMS

3ARENA, DUBLIN – MAY 10
    SSE ARENA, BELFAST – MAY 11

TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY 9th OCTOBER AT 9AM

TICKET INFORMATION
    3Arena, Dublin: Tickets from €62.45 incl. booking & facility fee
    SSE Arena, Belfast: Tickets from £50.00 incl. booking fee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,415 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What are the chances of the Dublin show selling out Friday ???. Want to get a ticket but can't afford it at this time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

PTH2009 wrote: »
    What are the chances of the Dublin show selling out Friday ???. Want to get a ticket but can't afford it at this time

his last visit to the point didn't sell out, i won a pair on Nova a week before, they were giving loads out (probably to boost numbers)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I was on local crew for one of his shows (his only show?) in the 90s. I remember I went in to check out some of the show with a mate on the crew *paging Legspin!*. There was something really weird about it. It was only after a couple of minutes of chatting about it at it dawned on us. We were chatting. Not leaning in and shouting. It was possibly the most un-rock 'Rock' experience of my life. Odd, but if people like it....

That was also the show where someone arranged for their son to get up and play a tune with the band, as a birthday treat. IIRC, the young fella blew Adams' guitar player off the stage...

:D

E80.10 for a block A ticket he better be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

E80.10 for a block A ticket he better be good.

How could he be?! Its Bryan Adams!

• Advertisement

Anyone heading to the 3arena show I'm a few weeks ?/

First time seeing him and heard he puts on a good show

I don't think he has aged well and his hair looks so stupid. I'm a dude so my opinion will differ from someone of the other gender lol.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Seen him the last time he was here and thought he was great

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

I've seen him loads of times, always a great show.

Got an email to apply for an upgrade to the premium club in the 3arena for next weeks show

Don't knw would it be worth it, prob a bit warmer with fancy seats and slightly better drink/food options. ?/

What a gig

Would of loved to hear 'here I am' but his pianist only played a snippet from it

His acoustic stuff was class and I say the acoustic show he done in the Olympia a few years ago was brilliant

Worth the money and a must see when he comes back

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What a gig

Would of loved to hear 'here I am' but his pianist only played a snippet from it

His acoustic stuff was class and I say the acoustic show he done in the Olympia a few years ago was brilliant

Worth the money and a must see when he comes back

yep agree, i've seen him quite a few times but he brings a great energy with his electric shows and there's a sincerity when it's just him and his guitar.

The Olympia gig was amazing tbh

yep agree, i've seen him quite a few times but he brings a great energy with his electric shows and there's a sincerity when it's just him and his guitar.

The Olympia gig was amazing tbh

He prob never had a alcohol and drugs addiction and looked after himself so his voice still sound as good as ever

Any reason why 'here I am' was cancelled

Advertisement