Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2112 (Irish Rush Tribute) Button Factory, Sat 21st Nov

Options
  • 06-10-2015 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭

Cracking show last time ... Moving Pictures in full this time around (along with plenty of other Rush "hits") :cool:

2112Rush.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'm up for Clutch the night before...interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Hey man , it's not often you'll get to listen to Rush songs played live while having a few beers :D - and even less likely now that the boys seem to have hung up their boots :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Missed these guys last time, will try and make this one.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Is anybody else astounded about the €20 to see a cover band? :eek: They must perform an incredible show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Went to see them last time they were in Dublin. Very tight musically and a decent video show (from the little I saw of it). The Button Factory is a diabolical venue to see a gig when youre a wheelchair user.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Could they perform 2112 instead :-P That would be just too epic.

How good are these guys? I might catch them Friday night.

Will Rush ever come here again! Something else to witness their only ever time here.

One of my favourite bands ever.

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Will Rush ever come here again! .

It's looking very unlikely Rush will tour anywhere again, never mind here. :(

Lucky enough to see them on the R30, Snakes and Arrows, Time Machine and Clockwork Angels tours. :cool:

Gutted I didn't get to see them on the R40 :(

2112 in the Button Factory will have to do .... aint gonna get a Rush live fix anywhere else.

This Saturday night ... looking forward to this. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

RayCon wrote: »
    This Saturday night ... looking forward to this. :cool:

2112 in full was epic :D Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭peterobrien100

The lads in the band have played 2 x Warm up gigs as well as Moving Pictures in full there is a couple of nice surprises thrown in from Post 1981 - Do not go to the Toilet during the intermission ! They are taking on Rush at their own game ! Hint Hint !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭fizzlepurplefuz

Just back from this! Now I have to be honest, I wouldn't be the biggest fan of Rush but went along with himself for the night out and just wow, they were brilliant and possibly one of the best tribute bands I've seen so far :) over 2 hours and 2112 in full, intermission was gas :D great night :)

Advertisement