Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged €15 for unpaid DD. Bill paid by Laser next day immediately on notification

Options
  • 06-10-2015 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Hi Reps....

first time in20 yrs - had a problem with a DD that bounced and as soon as I got the email from eircom on same - I paid it over the phone on Laser.

I see his month bill has a €15 'UNPAID DD FEE' applied to my bill.

Rang 5 times today on 1901 and spoke to loads of Reps but no joy on getting it quashed.

Am so disappointed....€15 for old rope! No one dug a hole, pulled a line etc.... easiest money eirom will ever make

Am letting off steam here...hoping that Boards will look at it favourably.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Masala wrote: »
    Hi Reps....

first time in20 yrs - had a problem with a DD that bounced and as soon as I got the email from eircom on same - I paid it over the phone on Laser.

I see his month bill has a €15 'UNPAID DD FEE' applied to my bill.  

Rang 5 times today on 1901 and spoke to loads of Reps but no joy on getting it quashed.

Am so disappointed....€15 for old rope!  No one dug a hole, pulled a line etc.... easiest money eirom will ever make

Am letting off steam here...hoping that Boards will look at it favourably.
    Hi Masala

I will be happy to investigate this for you further if you could please PM me your eir account number.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Masala

Any update Alan???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Masala wrote: »
    Any update Alan???
    I will respond to your PM very shortly Masala

Al

Advertisement