Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the new link for webtexts? I'm an emobile customer.

Options
  • 07-10-2015 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Where is the new link for webtexts? I'm an emobile customer. The old link just brings me to the log in page for Eir, but I can't see any link to webtexts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

Having a similar problem - I added emobile to my bundle a few weeks back and when I click the "send a webtext" link on My eir it brings me to a screen with the words "login page" on it - it's not a link though and I can't get any further

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭leche solara

emmetfahy wrote: »
    Where is the new link for webtexts? I'm an emobile customer. The old link just brings me to the log in page for Eir, but I can't see any link to webtexts.
    Having a similar problem - I added emobile to my bundle a few weeks back and when I click the "send a webtext" link on My eir it brings me to a screen with the words "login page" on it - it's not a link though and I can't get any further
    Webtext working fine for me.  Log in to my eir Mobile page, shows my webtext balance, button to send webtext, when pressed lets me write a message.

emmetfahy wrote: »
    Webtext working fine for me.  Log in to my eir Mobile page, shows my webtext balance, button to send webtext, when pressed lets me write a message.
    I'm seeing

Webtext - 400/400 left and the Send a Webtext link

but the link brings me to the page that has the words "login page"

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

When I log in to My eir, I get the following message 
    Sorry
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to display your bundle details, please try again later.

It doesn't show the usual link for mobile (inc webtexts) so I can't go any further. 

It's been like that for a couple of days now.

Any update on the webtext issues above please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi all, 

You would need to log in through this link - https://myaccount.eirmobile.ie/

This should rectify your issues.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi all, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

This doesn't work. I entered my number and the correct PIN (as provided with the SIM card) and got the message below.

I do have eir Mobile on my eir bill, I am registered and I can see my mobile usage on the site however when I click on either of the "Send webtext" links I get diverted to a page with the words "login page". It is not a link and I can get no further.

Thanks

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Invalid login. Your account will be timed out for 30 minutes after another invalid login[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have recently got a new sim please activate it by making a call, you will then be able to login in to your account.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you now have eir Mobile on your eircom bill you will need to register and login to My eircom to check your bill, send Webtexts and manage your texts, calls and data.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi all, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Crunchienut

Have you previously registered for 'my eir' or 'my emobile' yet?

Thanks
    Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi all, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Crunchienut

Thanks
    Al
    Yes Al

I've been registered for my eir for efibre and home phone for well over a year now and added mobile a few weeks back. The mobile (usage, etc) is visible under the mobile tab on my eir but when I click either of the send webtext links (top right over search box or bottom centre where it says you have 400/400 webtexts remaining I get brought to https://my.eir.ie/transactional/secure/webtext which is the page on the attached screenshot. Also attached is a screenshot of my my eir homepage indicating the send a webtext links I'm clicking

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi all, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Crunchienut

Thanks
    Al
    Yes Al

I've been registered for my eir for efibre and home phone for well over a year now and added mobile a few weeks back. The mobile (usage, etc) is visible under the mobile tab on my eir but when I click either of the send webtext links (top right over search box or bottom centre where it says you have 400/400 webtexts remaining I get brought to https://my.eir.ie/transactional/secure/webtext which is the page on the attached screenshot. Also attached is a screenshot of my my eir homepage indicating the send a webtext links I'm clicking

Thanks
    Hi Al

Any progress on this please or how can I escalate?

Thanks

Hi all, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Crunchienut

Thanks
    Al
    Yes Al

Thanks
    Hi Al

Any progress on this please or how can I escalate?

Thanks
    Hi

It's been over a month since I last raised this. Any update please? Webtext link still not working

Thanks

Hi Crunchienut

I am genuinely sorry for the delays in getting back to you. Please leave this with me for today and I will chase this up with online operations. I will get back to you within 24hrs with an update. Again, apologies for these delays Crunchienut.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Crunchienut

I am genuinely sorry for the delays in getting back to you. Please leave this with me for today and I will chase this up with online operations. I will get back to you within 24hrs with an update. Again, apologies for these delays Crunchienut.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al

Hi Crunchienut

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al
    No problem Crunchienut

Al

Hi Crunchienut

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al
    No problem Crunchienut

Al
    Any chance of that update Al?

Hi Al.

Is there any hope of getting an update on this matter please or could you point me in the direction of someone who can help?

I think I've been more than patient at this stage

thanks

Anything Al??????

Anything Al??????
    I'm sorry Crunchienut

This matter is still being investigated at an operational level. I know you have waited for a very long time now but I still do not have an update. I will mark this as utmost priority however due to the time of year it is unlikely I will have an update for you until mid next week at the earliest.

I'm very sorry Crunchienut

Al

Anything Al??????
    I'm sorry Crunchienut

This matter is still being investigated at an operational level. I know you have waited for a very long time now but I still do not have an update. I will mark this as utmost priority however due to the time of year it is unlikely I will have an update for you until mid next week at the earliest.

Al
    Over 3 months now since I originally posted and still no webtexts. Can I get an update Al please?

• Advertisement

Anything Al??????
    I'm sorry Crunchienut

Al
    Over 3 months now since I originally posted and still no webtexts. Can I get an update Al please?
    I fully agree Crunchienut

This has gone on to long - please PM me a contact number for you so that I can call to discus further if needs be. I am escalating this to an operational level with urgency and I make sure to follow up on this until we have a resolution for you.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭nagel

Anything Al??????
    I'm sorry Crunchienut

Al

This has gone on to long - please PM me a contact number for you so that I can call to discus further if needs be. I am escalating this to an operational level with urgency and I make sure to follow up on this until we have a resolution for you.

Al
    Al I'm having the same problem since moving over to eir  last August  clicking on the webtxt link brings me back to a logon page with no options

nagel wrote: »
    Anything Al??????
    I'm sorry Crunchienut

Al

Al
    Al I'm having the same problem since moving over to eir  last August  clicking on the webtxt link brings me back to a logon page with no options
    Hi nagel

I'm awaiting clarification but as soon as I have an update I will get back to you on this thread.

Al

@emmetfahy @nagel In frustration at having raised this issue here over 4 months ago I emailed ccm@eir.ie on Friday. I received a reply this morning that said "I have reset your My Eir profile to restore this service for you." I logged on to My Eir and webtexts worked perfectly.

So for anyone who has the same problem I would suggest a quick email requesting that your profile be reset. While I'm sure the boards team did escalate the matter, clearly nobody was listening to them!

thanks for that  emailed them

@emmetfahy @nagel In frustration at having raised this issue here over 4 months ago I emailed ccm@eir.ie on Friday. I received a reply this morning that said "I have reset your My Eir profile to restore this service for you." I logged on to My Eir and webtexts worked perfectly.

So for anyone who has the same problem I would suggest a quick email requesting that your profile be reset. While I'm sure the boards team did escalate the matter, clearly nobody was listening to them!
    Hi Crunchienut

Thank you for sharing your experience and solution - I am very grateful for this and I will use your feedback.

Genuinely appreciated..
    Al

Hi Crunchienut

Thank you for sharing your experience and solution - I am very grateful for this and I will use your feedback.

Genuinely appreciated..
    Al
    Emailed eir   on 25/01 after the advice on the this thread, however no joy as yet, got an email from support last Wednesday saying that they are still looking into it
    so I may be on the 4 months waiting list.

Hi Crunchienut

Genuinely appreciated..
    Al
    Emailed eir   on 25/01 after the advice on the this thread, however no joy as yet, got an email from support last Wednesday saying that they are still looking into it
    Hi nagel

I will seek advice on resetting your account and get back to you as soon as I have news

Al

Hi Crunchienut

Genuinely appreciated..
    Al
    Hi nagel

I will seek advice on resetting your account and get back to you as soon as I have news

Al
    Alan,

come on  in excess of three weeks to get this sorted, 4 months for Crunchienut, I have emailed customer care on the 25/01 and outlined the information from here but still nothing, all I get from them is that "they are looking in to it"

• Advertisement

Hi Crunchienut

Genuinely appreciated..
    Al
    Hi nagel

Al
    Alan,

come on  in excess of three weeks to get this sorted, 4 months for Crunchienut, I have emailed customer care on the 25/01 and outlined the information from here but still nothing, all I get from them is that "they are looking in to it"
    nagel

If it's of any help I also cc'd my email to consumerline@comreg.ie and advised that I was going to avail of the price increase as an opportunity to exit my contract.

Advertisement