Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the new link for webtexts? I'm an emobile customer.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭nagel

nagel wrote: »
    eir: Alan wrote: »
    @emmetfahy @nagel In frustration at having raised this issue here over 4 months ago I emailed ccm@eir.ie on Friday. I received a reply this morning that said "I have reset your My Eir profile to restore this service for you." I logged on to My Eir and webtexts worked perfectly.

So for anyone who has the same problem I would suggest a quick email requesting that your profile be reset. While I'm sure the boards team did escalate the matter, clearly nobody was listening to them!
    Hi Crunchienut

Thank you for sharing your experience and solution - I am very grateful for this and I will use your feedback.

Genuinely appreciated..
    Al
    Emailed eir   on 25/01 after the advice on the this thread, however no joy as yet, got an email from support last Wednesday saying that they are still looking into it
    so I may be on the 4 months waiting list.
    Hi nagel

I will seek advice on resetting your account and get back to you as soon as I have news

Al
    Alan,

come on  in excess of three weeks to get this sorted, 4 months for Crunchienut, I have emailed customer care on the 25/01 and outlined the information from here but still nothing, all I get from them is that "they are looking in to it"
    nagel

If it's of any help I also cc'd my email to consumerline@comreg.ie and advised that I was going to avail of the price increase as an opportunity to exit my contract.
    Got an email from them Yesterday morning with the following  "[font=Arial, sans-serif]I apologise for the delay in resolving the issue affecting your webtext service.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I have reset your My Eir account to restore the webtext service"  so after three weeks they done what I advised them to do in my first email [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] but anyway its working now. [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

@emmetfahy @nagel In frustration at having raised this issue here over 4 months ago I emailed ccm@eir.ie on Friday. I received a reply this morning that said "I have reset your My Eir profile to restore this service for you." I logged on to My Eir and webtexts worked perfectly.

So for anyone who has the same problem I would suggest a quick email requesting that your profile be reset. While I'm sure the boards team did escalate the matter, clearly nobody was listening to them!
    Hi Crunchienut

Thank you for sharing your experience and solution - I am very grateful for this and I will use your feedback.

Genuinely appreciated..
    Al
    Emailed eir   on 25/01 after the advice on the this thread, however no joy as yet, got an email from support last Wednesday saying that they are still looking into it
    so I may be on the 4 months waiting list.
    Hi nagel

I will seek advice on resetting your account and get back to you as soon as I have news

Al
    Alan,

come on  in excess of three weeks to get this sorted, 4 months for Crunchienut, I have emailed customer care on the 25/01 and outlined the information from here but still nothing, all I get from them is that "they are looking in to it"
    nagel

If it's of any help I also cc'd my email to consumerline@comreg.ie and advised that I was going to avail of the price increase as an opportunity to exit my contract.
    Got an email from them Yesterday morning with the following  "[font=Arial, sans-serif]I apologise for the delay in resolving the issue affecting your webtext service.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I have reset your My Eir account to restore the webtext service"  so after three weeks they done what I advised them to do in my first email [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] but anyway its working now. [/font]
    Thanks for the update nagel. Genuine apologies for the delays.

Al

Advertisement