Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbyking free shipping on orders > $150

Options
  • 07-10-2015 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭

As per the title;

I got an e-mail from them yesterday informing me of their new free shipping offer on all orders of more than $150.

I have $60 worth of lipos in my basket at the minute - is it worth trying to pool an order together with fellow boardsies to avail of this offer?

Let me know!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Did you notice any price increase since this announcement?

It's only the international warehouse BTW, so you may have to pay duty and VAT on top. EU warehouse is grand, if they have stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Never mind, they've pulled the plug on this offer already.

According to the e-mail they sent me they've had to up the prices of items across the range to cover the so-called free shipping which now they claim doesn't gel with their business model.

Seems to me sales have dropped and the idea backfired on them - although they're categorically denying it of course.

Doesn't look like my idea would have materialized in any case so no harm done really.

Advertisement